Razorz

F00ker

utterly sick and tired of complete fucktards like him

bought a harvester on MT Bog , parked it at the comms while i bought a bridge only for him to sell it

idiot.jpg

there then follows the following via pm

[20:15:16] n00bless: anyone on IRC kick Razors he just sold my harvester

[20:15:25] Razorz13: lies
[20:15:28] Neighter: you should lock it

[20:16:56] [Private] Razorz13: i wil lthell mods about ur lies

[20:17:37] [Private] n00bless: it's cool i just sent Threve the messages where you entered my vehicle then it destroyed
[20:18:09] [Private] Razorz13: i know people....i will harm ur family

[20:18:37] [Private] Razorz13: lil riffians like u deserve to see family suffer

[20:24:28] [Private] Razorz13: if i get banned ur family will suffer...ihave warned u

Edited by F00ker

6 hours ago, F00ker said:

[20:18:09] [Private] Razorz13: i know people....i will harm ur family

[20:24:28] [Private] Razorz13: if i get banned ur family will suffer...ihave warned u

3 hours ago, Kickmofo said:

Yes he has done this a few times before.

Just wow...

This is the 1st, 2nd, 3rd 4th time he's done this (Team Hampering) with an abundance of bans, mutes, warnings, qkicks and the lot.

He will be 24hr kicked by me and muted for a week everytime me and him are in the same game together, unless an IA Admin says otherwise.

18 hours ago, Threve said:

Just wow...

This is the 1st, 2nd, 3rd 4th time he's done this (Team Hampering) with an abundance of bans, mutes, warnings, qkicks and the lot.

He will be 24hr kicked by me and muted for a week everytime me and him are in the same game together, unless an IA Admin says otherwise.

I was trying to be diplomatic but I agree and will follow the same course of action....lets see what happens

• 5 weeks later...

I think this does not need further comments...

(Kickmofo qkicked him when he did it a 2nd time. I'm posting this log in agreement with him as a proof.)

BTW: I've never seen this guy (razor) doing anything not aimed at provoking somebody (his own team or the enemy team)...

Screenshot_20200112_013605.png

Edited by der Papst

• 2 weeks later...

While there isn't anything wrong with it per se, it's also generally a server killer.

About the stealing and selling vehicles thing, plus the threats, if you guys feel he deserves a 1-2 week ban, go for it. The next time you catch him pushing the boundaries just issue the ban for "repeated offences".

On 1/24/2020 at 8:14 AM, Voe said:

While there isn't anything wrong with it per se, it's also generally a server killer.

About the stealing and selling vehicles thing, plus the threats, if you guys feel he deserves a 1-2 week ban, go for it. The next time you catch him pushing the boundaries just issue the ban for "repeated offences".

Thanks Voe! Can someone please tell me how you do a time ban?

Is it !ban Razor 2 months/ !banRaqzor1months etc????