SO I think i've finally had enough

F00ker

Of completely Ignorant and retarded morons

so after a few idiots whining that a few building weren't mined I mined the Refinery , mined the Comms , Air , Hand . Power plant tunnel seeing limit on 96 i PM'd Rennan telling him he was overmining

his response was STFU

so my response was as follows 96 mines in the Hon

sick and tired of morons who don't listen or think they are better than anyone else

RANT OVER

Screenshot.91.png

8 hours ago, Killing_You said:

If you were just going to pull a gotcha by placing all of those mines, why not mine the base yourself? Just a thought.

IF you had bothered to read properly I stated that I mined the Refinery , mined the Comms , Air , Hand . Power plant tunnel  Knowing mines were on their 96 limit i told that moron to not overmine

7 minutes ago, F00ker said:

Least I DON't cheat

On 12/15/2019 at 3:51 PM, F00ker said:

Completely Ignorant

whining

so my response was as follows 96 mines in the Hon

sick and tired of morons who don't listen or think they are better than anyone else

RANT

Screenshot.91.png

Shit like this is why you were taken off the moderation team. Something slightly affecting your gameplay happens and you make it a point to team hamper, bitch about it, then post on forums about it. When you put mines for people to die when they spawn on an empty server then post a topic about it or tell your team about overmining and then place 96 mines and post a topic about it you look like an absolute joke. I've said my fair share of shit but not posted about it on forums or do dumb shit like this. This is nothing but toxic for gameplay and a community to the point of retardation. Zero people on here care. Zero. If I posted how many times someone told me to shut the fuck up or fuck off on this forum I would crash the web host.  Everyone has just about tip toe'd to try and be nice to you and let you get on with things but hopefully my message is clear how dumb this is.

@ any staff moderator on here

I request this topic be closed (to discourage team hampering) if not deleted like the previous one with possible topic posting privileges needing review.

Thank you.