Mystery Mafia: Holidays 2019

iLikeToSnipe

25 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote OrangeP47

Might as well go for the obvious Town player first.

17 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Or even better.

##Vote Killing_You :p

I posted that pokemon card because it had the move "flail".

8 hours ago, Shade939 said:

By the way, Town's already basically lost even if i'm lynched.

So, now I get to mock your impeding doom and demise like any good stereotypical villain. :smug:

Allow me to try to do maths:

D2 -> Shadescum is lynched

N2 -> There's a NK

D3 -> Mojoman is lynched

N3 -> There's a NK

D4 -> It's 1 scum v. 1 town, scum win

Is that what you're referring to?

17 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Allow me to try to do maths:

D2 -> Shadescum is lynched

N2 -> There's a NK

D3 -> Mojoman is lynched

N3 -> There's a NK

D4 -> It's 1 scum v. 1 town, scum win

Is that what you're referring to?

If even that, iLTS is trying to argue he can't end the game because Mafia aren't certain of who everyone else is yet, but we can kinda tell each other we're Mafia and use our night actions to double check as long as we lynch any Town player today, and don't NK each other.

Or even if we lynch a Mafia player we can try again tomorrow or the next night, as long as we don't Nk each other, and Town doesn't lynch one of there own members either giving us even longer or letting us actually NK one of our own members.

A vig, a cop, and a doc. Plus the potential for NK to hit scum. Even with all this, the sheer numbers allow scum to claim victory easily. Surely you don’t think that’s all town has at their disposal?

6 minutes ago, Jeod said:

A vig, a cop, and a doc. Plus the potential for NK to hit scum. Even with all this, the sheer numbers allow scum to claim victory easily. Surely you don’t think that’s all town has at their disposal?

Yes, that should be all they have, two vanilla Town members in addition to that.

Just now, Jeod said:

I wish I could instantly prove you wrong, but I have no choice but to wait and hope we have a trump card.

That should have been Orange, or maybe Mafia were nerfed in some fashion that only applies to that specific player. :v

As it stands, I'm taking the logical course of actions available to me based on all the information I have.

12 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

You should resign if that's all you have left, you're just be NK'd tonight after you use it and this entire scenario repeats itself tomorrow.

There'd be no need to use it today even if it's a thing. Mojoman isn't here to save you, and your other partner doesn't appear to support you.

You know, there is one other thing that would balance the game out. A Mastermind. The role as I understand it is a rogue scum who only wins if they are the sole mafia member remaining, and the other scum only win if the Mastermind is dead when they have the numbers advantage. I've never seen it used here before and I'm disappointed it hasn't made an appearance yet.

22 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You know, there is one other thing that would balance the game out. A Mastermind. The role as I understand it is a rogue scum who only wins if they are the sole mafia member remaining, and the other scum only win if the Mastermind is dead when they have the numbers advantage. I've never seen it used here before and I'm disappointed it hasn't made an appearance yet.

Thar's not a role you just throw into a game without telling Mafia about it.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

...Or simply stay silent, not vote, and allow you to die and then NK the cop and try to win through words.

Or they can simply lynch a Town player today and we can go ahead and end the game since it's already over....

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Welp. Shade broke the game for the day. This silence sucks.

Indeed.

By the way, you mentioned ISO'ing Chop's posts from D1. Were you still going to do that? I was very interested in seeing what you came up with, as I was slightly scumreading him that day.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Indeed.

By the way, you mentioned ISO'ing Chop's posts from D1. Were you still going to do that? I was very interested in seeing what you came up with, as I was slightly scumreading him that day.

Yeah good point, though with Shade admitting to doing the killing part of my reasoning for following this logic isn't there, but I do see the possibility that he could be a godfather if KY isn't playing the long con.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Mafia is equal to Town numbers and should be capable of contesting the day vote.

That's the standard point you end these games at, because after that you're really just dragging out a Town lost.

We need a salt emoticon.