[Postponed] Star Wars Mafia 2: The Rise of Empire

VERTi60

58 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Coronavirus quarantines will be starting in the U.S. by then. RIP @FRAYDO, avoid the malls in San Antonio.

You think you have it bad? :v I have a sick mother here at home who refuses to go to the doctor because she's suffering from a ''cold'', which it likely is. Still, I'd like to know for sure. Even then, I see hundreds of different kids every week, so I'd be screwed either way.

46 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt coronavirus star wars

Solution: become a Slav.

Sorry, no can't do. I just love being a Spice  Merchant.

Sorry! I attended job festivals this week and also got distracted by Crossout clan wars as well. I still need to write the characters and balance the actions, so I will work on that this weekend and I will let you know on Sunday how we stand with game setup.

Those of you who want to join game or change roles, this weekend is probably last chance.

1 hour ago, DawnDenac said:

I've been summoned. I'll look over the first page and such if you don't mind giving me a brief rundown?

Rundown on what part is probably the main question? Do you want more information about standard forum based mafia games, or Verti's custom variation of it for this one game?

The opening post should cover some parts of the custom game, and you can look at the other game threads if you want to get a better feel for individual players play style or personalities.

More details will be posted when game starts so keep that in mind, for now you can check how the last Star Wars Mafia game was run to get an idea (main difference will be that instead of duel phases we will have battle/crisis phases, council phases will be almost same).

1 hour ago, DawnDenac said:

I've been summoned. I'll look over the first page and such if you don't mind giving me a brief rundown?

Mafia is a debating game where scum try to overthrow the town, which usually has greater numbers at the start. They do this by performing nightkills and other tactics during "night phases" to shrink town numbers and throw town players off the trail. Town players, on the other hand, need to find and lynch all the scum via vote during the day phase, which is where the debating occurs. Some town players can perform skills during the night phase to assist in their efforts.

This particular game has RPG elements, so it'll be more complex than the basic mafia overview above. If you look at some of the previous games, you'll see many heated moments and shitposts. Your personality seems like a good fit for such shenanigans.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Mafia is a debating game where scum try to overthrow the town, which usually has greater numbers at the start. They do this by performing nightkills and other tactics during "night phases" to shrink town numbers and throw town players off the trail. Town players, on the other hand, need to find and lynch all the scum via vote during the day phase, which is where the debating occurs. Some town players can perform skills during the night phase to assist in their efforts.

This particular game has RPG elements, so it'll be more complex than the basic mafia overview above. If you look at some of the previous games, you'll see many heated moments and shitposts. Your personality seems like a good fit for such shenanigans.

I'll consider it, doing a lot of RP related stuff on the side atm. I'll let you know by Sunday.

9 hours ago, Jeod said:

UnpleasantWaterloggedHydra-size_restrict

For the last time? :P

In seriousness, it looks cool, but I'm juggling some RL stuff for an upcoming job and three different RP things. I'll try to join next time Verti has an open slot. Hope you all enjoy it though <3

On 3/9/2020 at 5:58 AM, DawnDenac said:

For the last time? :P

In seriousness, it looks cool, but I'm juggling some RL stuff for an upcoming job and three different RP things. I'll try to join next time Verti has an open slot. Hope you all enjoy it though <3

Ok np!

Game update: I have a busy Tuesday this week so PMS will be sent on Thursday so you have time to check your roles. The game will start  on  Friday.

4 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Game update: I have to take care of sick mother's errands, might be difficult to start the game today. So I'm moving the game start again last time. Sorry in advance!

Game start moved to Sunday 15th 10 PM UTC. 

Bro, at this point, there are no apologies necessary for a sick family member.