[Postponed] Star Wars Mafia 2: The Rise of Empire

VERTi60

13 hours ago, Shade939 said:

And I'll go ahead and message @Nodlied

Sorry, I still can't. Despite sitting at home nearly 24/7, I'm still too busy. And in a few weeks we'll be slowly going back to our classrooms, which will become a giant mess with how things are organised. So long story short:

Spoiler

B-LdHEgIMAAUk_q.jpg

We're also going back to doing more tests as TSR is getting back on track again, so even more arbeit. :v

(And the time that I have off, I'm spending on doing other things.)

Welcome @x07 be sure to PM Verti60 with your character sheet.

11 hours ago, Jeod said:

Anyone play Two Spies (mobile app)?

8 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Nope. But I was just going to ask, anyone play Starborne?

Imagine playing video games

On 5/17/2020 at 8:19 PM, Louis said:

Ohhhh I wanna play

On 5/21/2020 at 11:13 AM, x07 said:

Hey, I'll need you to pick the character and specs from the OP and send it to me via private message.

49 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Hey, I'll need you to pick the character and specs from the OP and send it to me via private message.

Unless you want to be a bounty hunter. :p

I think quite a few if us accidentally picked that class for our initial character picks. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/19/2020 at 1:12 PM, VERTi60 said:

@OrangeP47 when does your champs game ends?

I took a brief look at the thread they're playing in and the outline of who died.

9 players left, 2 of which are Mafia. They've been playing for about two weeks already.

So, it would probably end somewhere between the 25th of this month and the 1st of next month.

And I have no idea when Orange himself might die, so he might personally be done even sooner.

Yeah, sorry, it's been going awhile. I guess that's the downside of 48/24 phases, game takes awhile, and it's 15 players so larger (and thus takes longer than our games).  That's all I'm really allowed to say about it.

8 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah, sorry, it's been going awhile. I guess that's the downside of 48/24 phases, game takes awhile, and it's 15 players so larger (and thus takes longer than our games).  That's all I'm really allowed to say about it.

Alright no worries. 

Also, for everyone who's also a daddy:

Fotka Valerie Giverny.

The champs game is basically over now.  There is a small chance I advance to semi finals, but I wouldn't hold my breath, as I cast the losing vote in lylo, but I'm still probably one of the top towns so we'll see how votes go post game.

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

The champs game is basically over now.  There is a small chance I advance to semi finals, but I wouldn't hold my breath, as I cast the losing vote in lylo, but I'm still probably one of the top towns so we'll see how votes go post game.

I thought you were always scum.

17 hours ago, Retaliation said:

I thought you were always scum.

The guy who carried the scum team basically played exactly how I do as scum, so now I know how it feels to be on the receiving end.  Seriously, in the Final 5, one of the other townies made a case that the two remaining scum was me and him, with identical cases on each of us, and it caused me to reject it because "No, that's exactly how I play as town too, so I think it's fine", but it turned out the other guy actually was scum.

The voting is in (we did it pretty fast unlike a lot of games).  I got tied for 3rd, which isn't an auto advance, but probably a decent chance the jury picks me to advance, but won't know about that for like a week or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey gents, as it turns out I may need to replace my entire sewer line plumbing system. I need some mafia to take my mind off the state of the world (and my reality). Let's get something going!

15 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Hey gents, as it turns out I may need to replace my entire sewer line plumbing system. I need some mafia to take my mind off the state of the world (and my reality). Let's get something going!

I'm not able to run anything, but I have time to play a game.