[Postponed] Star Wars Mafia 2: The Rise of Empire

VERTi60

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

One time in my recommended youtube videos there was some half hour long video about the philosophical implications of why the milk in that scene is blue (and apparently there's also red milk as well?)

Clearly it's color coded based on force properties. :p

31 minutes ago, Jeod said:

We starting tomorrow or what?

Depends how fast I'll get the people to send me their stuff and how fast i'll be able to balance the game.

So far I got some of PMs but will probably have to ask people to send multiple choices so it's easier to finish balancing.

Side note: We have parliamentary elections this Saturday (and I might be busy b/c of that) so if I won't be able to finish balancing tomorrow it might be delayed for Sunday our standard time.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's like you and Shade coordinate these things. That said, that seems like something that should be in Star Fox.

Some punchlines are rather obvious in certain situations,  like the defeat of the Empire's top battalion at the hands of the local overgrown Teddy Bears with rocks being great for Rebel propaganda efforts. :p

17 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Some punchlines are rather obvious in certain situations,  like the defeat of the Empire's top battalion at the hands of the local overgrown Teddy Bears with rocks being great for Rebel propaganda efforts. :p

Honestly, it wouldn't have gone that badly for the stormtroopers if not for that one guy opening the hatch on the walker when someone knocked, which is a rather boneheaded move...

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Honestly, it wouldn't have gone that badly for the stormtroopers if not for that one guy opening the hatch on the walker when someone knocked, which is a rather boneheaded move...

Might also help if they could aim, which wouldn't surprise me if that's actually a mechanic in battle phases.

56 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Might also help if they could aim, which wouldn't surprise me if that's actually a mechanic in battle phases.

Stormtrooper accuracy is actually very, very good, if you look at the battles where they are actually legitimately trying to hit their target. This video analyzed that myth, it's worth a watch, and only 5 minutes long.

31 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Stormtrooper accuracy is actually very, very good, if you look at the battles where they are actually legitimately trying to hit their target. This video analyzed that myth, it's worth a watch, and only 5 minutes long.

Fair enough, you can argue they're not bad shots then, since those diplomatic security guards are way worse at shooting. :p

It might also help if they were wearing full helmets with various technological advantages such as targeting display information.

It would have helped greatly if they did not break formation and simply held their superior defensive position at the bunker. The Emperor’s “elite legion” scattering and running into the forest leaves me bewildered to this day.

15 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

It would have helped greatly if they did not break formation and simply held their superior defensive position at the bunker. The Emperor’s “elite legion” scattering and running into the forest leaves me bewildered to this day.

I think the most illogical part was not dealing with the rebel prisoners they had just captured before pursuing the Ewoks as they attempted to run for their lives.

It's not that difficult to think the Ewoks are running for their lives after they realize how many casualties they've suffered within the opening engagement with your forces. Which would be a prime opportunity to pursue your enemy as they've broken formation and attempt to kill them as they're running away and finish off the survivors so they can't threaten you in the future.

Still, I'm pretty certain they should have been more focused on defending their objective instead of dealing with the local primitives attacking you.

Still waiting for CYOR character sheets:

@Voe

@FRAYDO

@Killing_You

If you would like random, please confirm in PM or if you have at least flavor please send that.

Those of you who sent me only 1 choice -> you can send me one more so it's easier to balance (not everyone can be a bounty hunter but it would be an interesting game).

4 hours ago, Killing_You said:

I can't promise that I'll be as active as usual, though, since real life is starting to pick back up.

Yea gonna have busy week as well but I hope we can start by next Friday unless something opens up.

21 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Yea gonna have busy week as well but I hope we can start by next Friday unless something opens up.

Coronavirus quarantines will be starting in the U.S. by then. RIP @FRAYDO, avoid the malls in San Antonio.