ECW hotfix 1.2.1.6 And Website Announcement

So its been quite a while and I figured I might as well push out a few quality life improvements as well as some bug fixes that have been live on the server for a while to the public.

“New” Features

• ·         The Status Website for ECW and several of my other Renegade based games is live at http://jeradsnetwork.midcoip.net:10025/StatsWebsite/ (It has been for a while but I’m just now announcing it to the public.
  • ·         Due to fixes in how the saving code works, stats for the ECW scores are now updated every ~5 minutes to the website.

[blurb]Quality of life improvements as well as stats website announcement![/blurb]Improvements/Tweaks

• ·         House Auto-Renewal system now keeps renewing your home up to 30 days of inactivity instead of 14.
  • ·         Save data only saves when someone has been in game or a round ends, this will reduce file writes for the server.
  • ·         Updated the copyright date because I figured I might as well.

Bug Fixes

• ·         “Fixed” a bug that allowed players to get 2billion+ when purchasing items, this has been live on the server for a while but I’m just pushing it to the public now. (I fixed it in a super hacky way, it just resets your money if you exceed a certain amount of money on hand).
  • ·         Fixed a bug that caused phone numbers/player pin to display gibberish when backspacing (I actually fixed this long before the 2019 patch but I guess I failed to push it).

As a side note this is my first update from my new laptop, so everyone can rest assured that LevelEdit and everything still works!

10 hours ago, Threve said:

Thank you. Awesome stuff! However, is there a way to hide the $ Display? It's very difficult to take clean photos with everything hidden but the $ counter on the HUD.

In the past I used to use a custom font to get rid of that , 3.4.4 doesn't support hiding the credits text for some reason. Normally nowadays I just photoshop the text out.

On 2/18/2020 at 9:20 AM, Threve said:

Is there anyway to see the Server records instead of individual records from players? Like most amount of $ made or highest bounty?

I'd have to come up with a creative way to do it, maybe I can make it show the best score for each one with the player name when looking at a player's.