Spanish Language Option

miblet

It's simple, I think the launcher needs a Spanish language option because there are many Spanish speakers there and they want to download the w3d launcher but their English is not good. If there is any way I could help, I would be happy to contribute since I am a native Spanish speaker.

Regards

Edited by miblet

1 hour ago, miblet said:

It's simple, I think the launcher needs a Spanish language option because there are many Spanish speakers there and they want to download the w3d launcher but their English is not good. If there is any way I could help, I would be happy to contribute since I am a native Spanish speaker.

Regards

Would you like to translate all the IA Names and Strings into Spanish as well? Or just the launcher? 

10 hours ago, miblet said:

Regards

9 hours ago, Threve said:

Would you like to translate all the IA Names and Strings into Spanish as well? Or just the launcher? 

Both the launcher and IA strings have already been translated here: 

I can't say whether they've been implemented though. @danpaul88 and @Kaskins or @dblaney1 could answer that.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

Both the launcher and IA strings have already been translated here: 

I can't say whether they've been implemented though. @danpaul88 and @Kaskins or @dblaney1 could answer that.

I can implement it for the player side of things. Server side I don’t think the game can support more than one language. 

5 minutes ago, Threve said:

I can implement it for the player side of things. Server side I don’t think the game can support more than one language. 

Yeah, in the servers the strings file needs to be modified clientside. The servers need only allow modified strings files.

16 hours ago, Threve said:

Just the launcher menu, IA Names and Strings would be almost imposible due to changes all the time (just as dblaney1 said) and cos the game is in english 

I leave here a image of things that can be in spanish or another language instead of english.

Example

The launcher has been translated in that thread I linked. The google sheet needs proofing since google translate is unreliable with regards to context, but once that's been done danpaul can add the language to the launcher.