I'm Sorry.

DrManhattan

Tonight I was banned from the Interim Apex Official Server for offensive language/behaviour. I fully admit that my behaviour in recent weeks has been unacceptable and I have been extremely offensive, but I promise I will refrain myself from such behaviour in the future. I have been playing Renegade since 2004 and I do not want to be alienated from this community. I have had a lot of personal issues in my life lately and I have found myself being an ass online to vent my frustrations, but I will stop. It will not happen again and I will go back to being a welcoming member of the Renegade community.

I'm very sorry. :(

Hey bud. You racked up 4 mutes, 3 kicks and 1 ban all in the past 10 days. Sound spam is a no-no and so is evasion of mutes and kicks. @Threve had the pleasure of issuing the final ban, so he'll be the primary staff you speak with.

6 hours ago, DrManhattan said:

Tonight I was banned from the Interim Apex Official Server for offensive language/behaviour. I fully admit that my behaviour in recent weeks has been unacceptable and I have been extremely offensive, but I promise I will refrain myself from such behaviour in the future. I have been playing Renegade since 2004 and I do not want to be alienated from this community. I have had a lot of personal issues in my life lately and I have found myself being an ass online to vent my frustrations, but I will stop. It will not happen again and I will go back to being a welcoming member of the Renegade community.

I'm very sorry. :(

Despite all the warnings , It's gotten to the point where one of the most docile people on here in terms of punishment wants you banned (Kaskins, owner of IA).

I'll talk and see what they want done and will reply here if they want you back in.

I recommend in the mean time you take care of your personal issues and go relax a bit IRL.

Hi there and it is unfortunate that we meet like this where your actions causes a chain reaction and this make no excuses.

We did put in the rule but i am afraid you may not get another chance as your repeated actions are more of an intention based from what I see.

I would advise think properly before saying something next time.

• 10 months later...