1.2.1.7 Minor Tweaks and Fixes

[blurb]Made the AC130 bomb better and a couple bug fixes.[/blurb]So I was in game the other day and noticed a few things, this addresses those.
Fixes/Improvements
•    AC130 bomb now falls 2x as fast as c130 vehicle drops
•    Pumpjacks will now play the full health animation after being stolen/repaired
•    Increased the verbosity of some error logs
•    Fixed a bug that caused the special purchase terminals to report a missing script zone error (change was originally made to reduce script zones for the server).

bad5854d328bcd0d614457804082d3f1.png

On 2/25/2020 at 1:55 PM, Jerad2142 said:

[blurb]Made the AC130 bomb better and a couple bug fixes.[/blurb]So I was in game the other day and noticed a few things, this addresses those.
Fixes/Improvements
•    AC130 bomb now falls 2x as fast as c130 vehicle drops
•    Pumpjacks will now play the full health animation after being stolen/repaired
•    Increased the verbosity of some error logs
•    Fixed a bug that caused the special purchase terminals to report a missing script zone error (change was originally made to reduce script zones for the server).

bad5854d328bcd0d614457804082d3f1.png

Seriously happy this game is still getting updated! Thank you.

I know its alot to ask for, but is there anyway the crime system can be fixed? I get to 500,000 or 3 mil bounty and the game (sometimes server) just kills itself. It's a great way to make money by flying around and stealing from the ATM's but also i want to get the highest bounty record. I take it it's not a simple fix?

2 hours ago, Threve said:

Seriously happy this game is still getting updated! Thank you.

I know its alot to ask for, but is there anyway the crime system can be fixed? I get to 500,000 or 3 mil bounty and the game (sometimes server just kills itself. It's a great way to make money by flying around and stealing from the ATM's but also i want to get the highest bounty record. I take it it's not a simple fix?

The crash that happens comes from NT.dll, I've seen it show up in 4.x so porting it ot a newer version won't fix it and it doesn't give me any actual debugging info so its very difficult to pin down.

Also thanks!

• 4 weeks later...