1.2.1.9 - Sabertruck and new Deathmatch map!

[blurb]Sabertruck, new Deathmatch Map, and more![/blurb]In this release I’ve added an electric car and a new Death Match Map.
New Stuff:

•    The Sabertruck has drove into San Casina, a fully electric all wheel drive car with very fast acceleration; however, it tops out at about 155-160 MPH.

82104aa0dd83a1a3cf4989239a2c6962.png
•    The Mysterious Forest death match map has made it into San Casina, this terrain was originally made for my Slenderkane map, but I figured it would make a good addition for ECW.
24db618ffc512864c93362898d2f7b76.png
Worry not, this terrain DOES NOT make it to San Casina and there TOTALLY ISN’T a secret object on it with unlockable perks.
•    A new house has been added somewhere in ECW, it features 3 weapons cupboards, a fridge, and an item safe. However, it has no garage or security system.
•    Added 8 more high scores to the game (yay for more chance to gain inventory!).
•    Added another disaster event to San Casina! Thank the APB Team for the asset needed for this!

Fixes/Improvements:
•    Updated the config file to version 20 this adds several config parameters that were only on the server until recently. Make sure to make a copy of your config file if you’ve made a lot of changes to it as it’ll be overridden!
•    Repositioned Santa’s Workshop to fix graphical issues.
•    Fixed several missing names from the credits as well as added some new ones.
•    Refactored a chunk of the code for my own sanity.
•    Also fixed several chunks of code that could potentially cause a crash (although I doubt any of them where the reason the server crashes during crime… never know though).
•    Fixed an exploit with the tutorial that would allow players to play as the invincible tutorial character outside the tutorial.
•    Made some code handle character swaps or script removes that could have caused code not to be cleaning up properly.
•    Added an error message to the code just so I’d know if an error happened (kind of hoping it was causing a crash but I doubt it at this point).
•    Fixed a possible crash caused by the random number generator trying to be called for ranges that matched (IE: 0-0 or 43-43). If this crash was an issue it was caused by dynamic numbers and not hard coded.
•    Fixed the missing synchronization of weapons cupboards/fridges/safes.
•    Fixed the formatting of 7 high scores.