• NodFan
  • Retaliation
  • Shade939 (-1 character)
  • Jeod
  • Sunflower
  • FRAYDO

He unvoted me.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Wow. That didn't take long. Peanuts really was tempting fate by naming himself after his deadly allergy. Hyperlethal indeed.

I'm still debating how mad at Jeod I should be, because he would actually choose to purposefully kill my character with a joke action, thinking he could try to play it off that he didn't know what it would do.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I'm still debating how mad at Jeod I should be, because he would actually choose to purposefully kill my character with a joke action, thinking he could try to play it off that he didn't know what it would do.

I mean, at the same time, why would you have a character be allergic to peanuts, and why would it only be you? Are there other people with similar weaknesses? Though I guess maybe we shouldn't share if so. I don't have one, but then again I do have a character that's nothing but a passive that says if they die my alignment is revealed, so...

32 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Is anyone else here allergic to peanuts?

As far as I'm aware, none of my characters are allergic (although that would be hilarious, and make no sense).

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I guess it depends on his intent.

@Jeod out of curiosity, what would the airbending action have done?

Just now, Retaliation said:

The two questions on my mind are 

What kind of character would have peanuts as an action?

Why did shade have peanuts the clown as a character?

I mean, I considered this being scum theater.... but if it is... they'd legitimately be down a character, so that'd be a pretty big commitment to it...

The two questions on my mind are 

What kind of character would have peanuts as an action?

Why did shade have peanuts the clown as a character?

Clearly everyone likes Clown, plus I wanted a more generic character for a companion.

Just now, Killing_You said:

So the shadekill was a "surprise mechanic." I wonder if it would've done something similar to someone else, or just Shade.

Shade seemed to be aware of being allergic to peanuts though.

I'm getting the impression that snipe set some of this up to play into the Jeod vs Shade game. I don't think we'll get anything out of this.

Yep, I can say that seems likely in terms of our roles and abilities of some of our characters.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Shade, by chance can you visit me N1?

Possibly, it'll take some work for the night action to actually work that way. All of that timey wimey stuff might cause things to play out a bit differently.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Possibly, it'll take some work for the night action to actually work that way. All of that timey wimey stuff might cause things to play out a bit differently.

Would you affect other possible visitors?