CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

Just now, Jeod said:

Oh, did you figure it out? I thought I'd checked TinEye thoroughly before using this one...

Guess you can't hide from Google. Fortunately for you, Orange is probably some dirty alien psychic so he's on the top of my joke phase make fun of list.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Also, Peanuts the clown had a very useful Day Action that would have had a significant impact on the game. Which is probably partially why he has that weakness.

Do tell. Not like you'll get to use it anyway :P

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Guess you can't hide from Google. Fortunately for you, Orange is probably some dirty alien psychic so he's on the top of my joke phase make fun of list.

I already said, I'm an ADVENT Civilian, and XCOM Support, and my third character is an inanimate object :p

Just now, Killing_You said:

Do tell. Not like you'll get to use it anyway :P

It was the perfect distraction ability. :v But pretty decidedly un-town, so I probably wasn't going to get to use it.

Everyone's actions and votes would be randomized, and votes were locked in once placed.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Sounds pretty shady.

You should see the other abilities iLTS started me out with, I actually got one of them changed because I didn't really have any decidedly pro-town abilities at first.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

It was the perfect distraction ability. :v But pretty decidedly un-town, so I probably wasn't going to get to use it.

Everyone's actions and votes would be randomized, and votes were locked in once placed.

Frickin' Donkey Kong.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

You could have been something cool like an avatar and you pick a soup of generic nobodies?!

Allow me, for the first time let me be clear, to be a little be apprehensive about sharing, and just state that I've been waiting about 6 months to use the inanimate object character in a CYOR so it all really built from there. The other two were just afterthoughts.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Allow me, for the first time let me be clear, to be a little be apprehensive about sharing, and just state that I've been waiting about 6 months to use the inanimate object character in a CYOR so it all really built from there. The other two were just afterthoughts.

Which, you definitely haven't told me about this idea before now. :v

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Although, theoretically, that might be your support characters ability instead.

I mean, go ahead and guess what my 3rd character is. If you can that will pretty much tell me if I did somehow tell you at some point in the past what this idea was.

I mean, go ahead and guess what my 3rd character is. If you can that will pretty much tell me if I did somehow tell you at some point in the past what this idea was.

Something that very closely resembles a lamppost. ;)

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Something that very closely resembles a lamppost. ;)

Maybe I told you that part, but I don't recall telling you what it actually does, though if I did, you should at least know it's not much of a threat, or in other words, a very towny ability, though I don't see how you could think it's fitting for the Support to have.

Maybe I told you that part, but I don't recall telling you what it actually does, though if I did, you should at least know it's not much of a threat, or in other words, a very towny ability, though I don't see how you could think it's fitting for the Support to have.

Yeah, I can pretty well see how you have you have a Town role set up.