CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I mean, they speak for themselves. Shade's obviously mad about losing a character and wants to claim retribution via his "warning" that wasn't heeded. You and Orange both appear to be playing off that to provide a viable lynch target, when from a town's POV the objective should be to nolynch today given the stakes. Orange seemed to get the point and backed off a tad (urging night visits, implying he doesn't want to lynch me or anyone today), and you on the other hand are actively observing and practically looking for reads. Granted, those are both town things to do, but giving the peanuts debacle more attention than it really needed is a scum spin. That, good sirs, is where my reasoning lies.

That doesn't seem to be an accurate read of my actions at all, given how eager I've been to use the sort. I have these abilities I actually want to use them, I've not put it in that terms though because that's being selfish :p If anything I've been hiding behind the pro-town reasoning of no lynch to hide my actual selfishness of wanting to do cool things :p

That's fair. In my defense, however, D1 is usually quiet, so I wanted to use that bit of action to try and learn as much as possible. What I've learned is this; You're trying to keep Shade under control as much as possible, but also trying to help town. Shade is letting his character loss get to him, perhaps a little too much. Orange feels just a tad bit off, but he supposedly has a way to clear himself if a certain one of his characters dies.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

That's fair. In my defense, however, D1 is usually quiet, so I wanted to use that bit of action to try and learn as much as possible. What I've learned is this; You're trying to keep Shade under control as much as possible, but also trying to help town. Shade is letting his character loss get to him, perhaps a little too much. Orange feels just a tad bit off, but he supposedly has a way to clear himself if a certain one of his characters dies.

Let me also remind you that Jeod said he'll refuse to accept me being mod confirmed town, which is a little suspicious too.

In fact, I'd wager that scrum might be among the people who haven't spoken up a whole lot in light of this incident, preferring to slip under the RADAR and jump in when the time is most right for them.

27 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Let me also remind you that Jeod said he'll refuse to accept me being mod confirmed town, which is a little suspicious too.

Can you blame a guy for suspecting someone might create a split-alignment roster?

Just now, Jeod said:

Can you blame a guy for suspecting someone might create a split-alignment roster?

I don't think that's even possible, but if ADVENT Civilian dies, we can probably ask for clarification on that point too.

Hm, the way I’d do it if someone asked me for it would be “majority alignment is player alignment”, so two scum characters but one town means player is scum.

I explained this early on. It’s a possibility, so I can’t discount it.

6 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I'm not sure about a split-alignment roster as in multiple objectives, but I definitely think that scum might have a townie style character mixed in with their hostile ones to blend in.

Just now, Jeod said:

You seem upset that I even entertain the idea.

Common scum tactic to deny someone being Town just to keep them as a viable lynch target, so yeah.

I'm pretty certain Orange is more worried about the fact that he doesn't have a good action to prove he's Town, other than the alignment flip on that one character's death.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You seem upset that I even entertain the idea.

Annoyed, but yes, because you're probably pulling an obvious scum trick. If I wasn't worried about KY hitting the sorter, I'd say have him shoot me now so maybe the civilian could die so we could get the actual mod to settle this.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Orange is obviously rusty playing town because that's need to know information and I don't think we needed to know that yet.

Nah. Here's the thing. We don't need scum to cooperate. Town can simply visit me and I can verify town, then we get scum by process of elimination.