CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

4 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I don't want to pick the low-hanging fruit here but come on, the man just stated he's not town.

He’s probably neutral or tp, but more importantly if it’s true then it means my telepathy can be messed with.

8 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Actually, something just occurred to me.

@Jeod if your ability let's you see alignment, why didn't you target Orange last night?

I already said I wasn’t going to visit him.

Oh yeah. Stupid me, sorry. I'm fumbling around because I want to look at every angle possible, and instead I'm just being a blithering idiot. I'll just sit back for now and let you guys handle it.

##vote Orange be cause I haven't questioned that angle yet and I'm a little too stressed to figure this out. Plus I really should be at my PC to examine this.

My power came back early apparently, but I need to get some stuff done (like laundry, which I usually do in the morning, and checking to make sure my 3 weeks of food didn't go bad) so it'll be a bit before I read through what's happened and get to responding to what's happened in the past 18 hours or so.

Okay, this might be a bit disjointed because catching up on quite a bit.

15 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

Orange was very quick to put out the theory that the gun only kills scum. When Peanuts died from Jeod's action no alignment was revealed. We know this also from the opening rules. Despite that, he was certainly hoping that Jeod's character would die and solidify his argument against him.

If Oranges wants to hold to this theory, then one could say that he and Jeod are not scum. On the other hand, without Sunflower revealing any hidden details about her gun that would otherwise help us resolve this case before day's end we're left seeing these two continue to squabble.

3 hours ago, Sunflower said:

No worries. It doesn't kill anyone. It's supposed to make people smile but doesn't seem very effective!

I don't want to hold to it, because of what Sunflower's been implying lately. That said, I don't think a gun that only kills scum is totally out of bounds for a game like this. We've had items like that in games before, after all. I can be wrong about the gun, though, but hey, it's an idea for somebody to use some time I guess.

6 hours ago, NodFan said:

alright im late but

no sir I am not town

I cant even keep up with what everyone is saying XD

so honestly don't how to respond

Yeah, wow. I'd quote the gifs, but I don't want to wall post too much.

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

Oh yeah. Stupid me, sorry. I'm fumbling around because I want to look at every angle possible, and instead I'm just being a blithering idiot. I'll just sit back for now and let you guys handle it.

##vote Orange be cause I haven't questioned that angle yet and I'm a little too stressed to figure this out. Plus I really should be at my PC to examine this.

I mean, you can pressure me, but shouldn't that really be followed up with some questions. Don't leave us hanging like that :p

Though I still do intend to make a fuller case later, when I have more time, and thank goodness hammer isn't today.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Like here's the thing, NodFan is so new I don't think he even knows what Neutral is unless he actually is it, or was coached by a scum teammate to say it after slipping that he wasn't town.

Agreed, and why would I tell him to claim neutral after giving a town report? I want to know what others did last night. Since nobody else is claiming to be driven, we probably have a single redirector instead of a bus driver. Sunflower might even have an ability to deflect those who target her.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Agreed, and why would I tell him to claim neutral after giving a town report? I want to know what others did last night. Since nobody else is claiming to be driven, we probably have a single redirector instead of a bus driver. Sunflower might even have an ability to deflect those who target her.

I mean, I can think of some reasons, but I'll not pursue that line of thinking for now. Also for the record, though it's already publicly known, you were my target last night and I successfully visited you, as evident by having your action.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, I can think of some reasons, but I'll not pursue that line of thinking for now. Also for the record, though it's already publicly known, you were my target last night and I successfully visited you, as evident by having your action.

Right, so you didn’t perform the NK. Did you figure out your mason visitor?

9 minutes ago, NodFan said:

Yes I confess I am Town, I am honestly still trying to learn the rules so I dont know how I can explain but I gave away my identity.

What did you do last night?