CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

All I see are a bunch of people trying to get quick trains to end the game. I guess you realized I'm easy pickings because I won't be around to defend myself on Monday.

No, I'll break it down, and as I've said, I want this to go slow.

31 minutes ago, Jeod said:

How about we review some facts here:

1. I'm roleblocked thanks to Retaliation

2. Scum only need one town dead to win the game in a 2-2 tie.

3. KY hasn't used his daykill yet.

If KY were scum he would daykill Orange to prevent the only counter (in case Orange copied a daykill). Retaliation chose to block me because he doesn't know what my assassin fully does and is acting in self defense. Therefore, scum must be in Retaliation/Orange/Sunflower.

Here is Jeod's list. It's not me, I know this. For the sake of argument, I'll keep Retal there, but I'll also add Jeod. It's not KY, because he could shoot, and we're all pretty solid on him. I don't know if it's Jeod/Retal are in conflict, it's one or the other. That just leaves you as the lone isolated person.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

No, I'll break it down, and as I've said, I want this to go slow.

Here is Jeod's list. It's not me, I know this. For the sake of argument, I'll keep Retal there, but I'll also add Jeod. It's not KY, because he could shoot, and we're all pretty solid on him. I don't know if it's Jeod/Retal are in conflict, it's one or the other. That just leaves you as the lone isolated person.

You've claimed a kill action too didn't you?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

It's a reactive defense kill, so I can't just straight up shoot someone.

Like, I defend someone else (can maybe self target) and it has like a 34.3% (yes, it's not exactly 1/3) chance to kill the attacker of any action used on my target.

4 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I think one thing we can say is that if sunflower is scum she doesn't have a kill action. I'd be dead already if she did.

Seems like half the players here have some kinda kill action or a deadly passive or something. I just have this pop gun that doesn't hurt anyone.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Honestly how fast Retal voted Sunflower doesn't sit right with me, he didn't even ask me to explain, because to be completely fair, I didn't explain, I just stated it as a fact.

Probably because it is a fact. Sunflower may have lynchproof, and Retaliation has nightblocking.

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Honestly how fast Retal voted Sunflower doesn't sit right with me, he didn't even ask me to explain, because to be completely fair, I didn't explain, I just stated it as a fact.

There are no facts. Just lies or fantasies. I'm not spending my birthday weekend dealing with this.

##vote Jeod

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

There are no facts. Just lies or fantasies. I'm not spending my birthday weekend dealing with this.

##vote Jeod

Here, have a picture of a baby eating a pancake. Little guy’s getting teeth.

6DF132A4-CB6A-4464-8160-2BAC91C9DFA6.thumb.jpeg.86bad81bd43a274a0478eae4a5bcce87.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I thought Orange had already claimed daykill and hadn't killed me so couldn't be scum.

Actually looking at my action again (I seriously cared the least about this action out of everything I could do), I don't even SAVE my target, I just retaliate. And the exact chance to kill an attacker is 34.7%, what a random number.

Jeod's already shown that he killed Shade during the day and Retal at night. My suggestion is to either lynch him or try to take out one of his characters and hope you pick off the killer.

Look, in a game where KY and Orange are town, you’re scum no matter what alignments retaliation and I are. Your angle should have been for orange to be scum. Wrong move. You only look desperate.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Look, in a game where KY and Orange are town, you’re scum no matter what alignments retaliation and I are. Your angle should have been for orange to be scum. Wrong move. You only look desperate.

There could just be one scum.... if there's two scum, there's some heavy bussing going on I think, by at least one person.

6 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I never said he wasn't scum. I told him that his lies were BS already. It's just that you are so obviously scum. You two tried for an insta-game over last night and it failed. You are the desperate one.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Honestly this is a more traditional cop claim situation, we really should shoot/lynch between Retal and Jeod, especially as we don't know if there's one or two scum.

I mean, yes, Jeod didn't cop Retal, but does anyone believe this is town/town?

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I believe that Jeod (and maybe you too) tried to pick the people least likely to be protected by KY and kill them to end the game. Maybe there was some RNG involved to balance it and they got lucky. I don't know why he didn't pick me. Maybe he thought I had some BP or something. One of my characters does have a %chance to dodge attacks at night, so he would have been right too.

I believe that Jeod (and maybe you too) tried to pick the people least likely to be protected by KY and kill them to end the game. Maybe there was some RNG involved to balance it and they got lucky. I don't know why he didn't pick me. Maybe he thought I had some BP or something. One of my characters does have a %chance to dodge attacks at night, so he would have been right too.

Yeah but FRAYDO died and he had all 3 characters and that should be ultra concerning. We can chalk one of Retal's chars up to Jeod (he claims it), but the standard NK has to be FRAYDO, and also the fact that it killed him with all 3 of his chars in tact should be a big yikes.

2 hours ago, Retaliation said:

Kane makes good waffles. Single or muliplayer flavored?

Then let's start there. If there's only one scum we can afford a mislynch.

##vote sunflower

Multi, although we ended up doing Supreme Commander instead.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

TBH I'm suddenly feeling down for KY blasting Retal when he gets back.

I'm considering it, to be honest.

50 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

There could just be one scum.... if there's two scum, there's some heavy bussing going on I think, by at least one person.

Is there? Retal hasn't really pushed the Sunflower angle the way he was Jeod. Sure, he was the first to leave a vote, but even that doesn't feel genuine to me.

40 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I don't see how it can be.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

And Jeod would have relayed this info to Sunflower via the scum doc if they were on a team.