CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Remember that next time you ask for role information :p

You did manage to basically convince everyone you were Town on the first day. :v

Although, that has more to do with trying to get shot to start with combined with that ability claim.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I do think it's unfair that Jeod seems to have been given a free kill on shade and a passive that would have punished shade if he retaliated.

In addition to the obvious fact, that I would have been wasting a one-shot on my own Team also. :v

Jeod for scum MVP.

If he was actually scum this game, I was just going to vig him the instant he didn't cooperate in any future games, because holy cow, never I have been so pinged by his behavior.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I wanted to lynch Jeod there, but it was hard to put the deciding vote on him with people shouting about Retal/Sunflower. I wasn't expecting everyone to jump behind me though.

If NodFan has not said he wasn't town, I 100% would have gone for Jeod.

It was really stupid of me to involve myself directly in the fight between Orange and Jeod. I wanted to start the push to take advantage of being the first to push the case when he flipped. The problem is Jeod's someone I should have prepared more to handle because he's much better than me at pushing a case.

30 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Sunflower, I LOVE the fact that you went with the Gotham City Sirens. That's amazing.

Thanks! Yeah I was trying to go with a fun theme for my roster. It was fun coming up with abilities, especially for Harley and Poison Ivy. I even asked for a giant hammer for Harley too, but Retal already had an unblockable kill on his team. 

Just now, Sunflower said:

Thanks! Yeah I was trying to go with a fun theme for my roster. It was fun coming up with abilities, especially for Harley and Poison Ivy. I even asked for a giant hammer for Harley too, but Retal already had an unblockable kill on his team. 

Shade was the only person to not go with a strict theme. I was honestly expecting more varied rosters, but this was fun to work with.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

It was really stupid of me to involve myself directly in the fight between Orange and Jeod. I wanted to start the push to take advantage of being the first to push the case when he flipped. The problem is Jeod's someone I should have prepared more to handle because he's much better than me at pushing a case.

I didn't believe Jeod's case at all until you voted Sunflower when I said she was scum without explaining it *at all*. It was like very clearly a panic move on your part and that made me stop to think, because if you were town you'd just stick to your guns instead of trying not to get lynched.

9 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

He has a girlfriend now that demands she be able to monopolize his time.

I’m surprised given the last time I spoke to him. Tell him we miss him!

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I didn't believe Jeod's case at all until you voted Sunflower when I said she was scum without explaining it *at all*. It was like very clearly a panic move on your part and that made me stop to think, because if you were town you'd just stick to your guns instead of trying not to get lynched.

I didn't feel confident enough in my ability in preventing Jeod from convincing KY not to shoot me.

I didn't feel confident enough in my ability in preventing Jeod from convincing KY not to shoot me.

Yeah, but I have a way of convincing KY of things, if I had gone to bat for you, things might have been different.  I mean, maybe bussing Sunflower could have worked, but if you're going to do it, maybe do it a little better, at least.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Honestly my final day’s remarks came out of left field. I don’t consider myself a great pusher of cases all the time.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah, but I have a way of convincing KY of things, if I had gone to bat for you, things might have been different.  I mean, maybe bussing Sunflower could have worked, but if you're going to do it, maybe do it a little better, at least.

Like I mean, before voting Sunflower, you could have asked me to elaborate on Sunflower being scum, instead of the conversation basically being Me: Sunflower is scum! You: Okay! *votes sunflower*  It wasn't so much that you voted Sunflower, but just how *eager* you were to do so.