[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

Oh come on, couldn't you guys give me more to work with than that?

Here's the deal. Despite my gut feeling and my case work generally leaning in the direction that OrangeP47 is scum, I can't justify voting against a town cop result even if I think it's possible that the result could be inaccurate. I'd rather lose being fooled about something I can only speculate about than lose with the facts staring me in the face.

That vote was an attempt to get Louis to celebrate a little too early. I always intended to come back and review what happened after I left. And I'm certainly not ending today without using my ability.

I hope you haven't failed me, FRAYDO. Though we do have a chance to win even if I'm wrong.

##vote Louis

##scramble

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Here's the deal. Despite my gut feeling and my case work generally leaning in the direction that OrangeP47 is scum, I can't justify voting against a town cop result even if I think it's possible that the result could be inaccurate. I'd rather lose being fooled about something I can only speculate about than lose with the facts staring me in the face.

That vote was an attempt to get Louis to celebrate a little too early. I always intended to come back and review what happened after I left. And I'm certainly not ending today without using my ability.

I hope you haven't failed me, FRAYDO. Though we do have a chance to win even if I'm wrong.

##vote Louis

##scramble

Guess you might be the last man standing then, regardless of me being town :\

##Vote Louis

40 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote Louis

##scramble

But im not going to celebrate early, FRAYDO's claim is that Orange is town, but didn't you say that Mojo was also claiming things that wasn't possibly him, what if Orange is scum but is read town from FRAYDO's report

It's really unjust at the fact that you're voting me but using scramble on Orange just in case I dont turn out to be scum.

Orange is scum because as for a fact he is the only player I don't know for a fact that I didn't check for myself. I strongly believe he is scum and for the longest time I don't know why he's been able to evade us

3 minutes ago, Louis said:

But im not going to celebrate early, FRAYDO's claim is that Orange is town, but didn't you say that Mojo was also claiming things that wasn't possibly him, what if Orange is scum but is read town from FRAYDO's report

It's really unjust at the fact that you're voting me but using scramble on Orange just in case I dont turn out to be scum.

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

Orange is scum because as for a fact he is the only player I don't know for a fact that I didn't check for myself. I strongly believe he is scum and for the longest time I don't know why he's been able to evade us

1 minute ago, Louis said:

But it's pretty much a lose lose now since Cat5 is busy at work I should've made a better statement for myself had I know there was another page to look at

Yeah, that could have gone a lot better. I doubt Cat5 is going to show up in the next 10 minutes much less change his vote if he does, so I'm gonna call hammer!

GAME OVER

Louis is voted to be lynched! She was Hinata Hyguga and Mafia!

Hinata Huyga (voiced and played by Cat 5) was always shy and sympathetic. After being hit by a mysterious hurricane she quickly became thirsty for blood.

Category 5's albacore planes open fire on OrangP47! He was the Criminal (Sims), and Third Party Town!

The Thief is well known for visiting character's houses at night and stealing their unsecured items, but this thief also hands out goodies too!

Category 5 is the sole Town standing and therefore Town wins!

GOOGLE DOCS

CYOR V DATA

SCUMDOC #1

SCUMDOC #2

MASONRY NIGHT 1

MASONRY NIGHT 2

DEAD DOC

Most of my game commentary is in the dead doc. You can see from the openings in the scumdocs how I had the Mastermind role work, and I was really looking forward to the WIFOM that could have happened (see scumdoc 2), but unfortunately KY was found out before it had a chance. Thanks for playing! @VERTi60, it's show time for your game. :v

This was an interesting game. I guess I just wasn't cut out to be the Mastermind, especially since D2 shot every aspect of my plan to hell. Oh well, live and learn.

Good on @Louis for managing to make it to the final 3! Personally, I thought you did really well!

Shade939 was the town MVP, despite being arguably the weakest town. I feel like being forced to scumhunt made him better at scumhunting.

Louis did really well as scum! I still don't know whether her "newbie" language was a feint or legitimate, and that's how it should stay. Not having a meta is the best thing you can not have in mafia.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So what did you notice that made you suspect Louis over everyone else?

She was really quick to cast suspicion on multiple people D1 and in a way that felt more malicious than joking. It's the same read that screwed me in janitorial mafia so I didn't press, but it made me cautious.

Then she delayed reporting that she tracked mojo to chopbam until after FRAYDO had claimed and mojo was for all intents and purposes a dead man.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Also some twerp in the dead doc using my color again.

It's a complete mystery who that might be.

Just now, Retaliation said:

She was really quick to cast suspicion on multiple people D1 and in a way that felt more malicious than joking. It's the same read that screwed me in janitorial mafia so I didn't press, but it made me cautious.

Then she delayed reporting that she tracked mojo to chopbam until after FRAYDO had claimed and mojo was for all intents and purposes a dead man.

It's a complete mystery who that might be.

Do you know how many times we've had a tracker claiming they tracked someone after that player has already claimed their actions. :p

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Do you know how many times we've had a tracker claiming they tracked someone after that player has already claimed their actions. :p

Sunflower and I constantly fell back on lying about her tracking people at night last game as our emergency claim.

46 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

This was an interesting game. I guess I just wasn't cut out to be the Mastermind, especially since D2 shot every aspect of my plan to hell. Oh well, live and learn.

Good on @Louis for managing to make it to the final 3! Personally, I thought you did really well!

Thanks I was really trying

43 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Shade939 was the town MVP, despite being arguably the weakest town. I feel like being forced to scumhunt made him better at scumhunting.

Louis did really well as scum! I still don't know whether her "newbie" language was a feint or legitimate, and that's how it should stay. Not having a meta is the best thing you can not have in mafia.

It was more of both I still didn't know what things meant but I knew enough to play my cards well

24 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Also I'm a stickler for being dramatic