Dead Legion

Every bit of acting I've done has lead to this.

I've hinted that I'll be undertaking a HUGE film project during the year of 2020. Well, we're now ready to announce it to the world: Dead Legion. The fifteen-episode series follows the gory misadventures of a group of misfit nobodies from the American Midwest as they try to survive the endless undead legion, unhinged villains, and being stuck with each other. Inspired by films like George A Romero’s Dawn of the Dead and John Carpenter’s They Live, the show aims to use its world of undead ghouls to discuss social issues and imagine what a modern American zombie apocalypse might look like.

I play one of the main characters; Dave, an unemployed, drug-using, pop-culture savvy average guy who lives with his hard-working best friend Pete. He may not look like much, but his devotion to his best friend and knowledge of zombie lore may hold the key to the survival of humanity.

I'm very excited to be a part of this project, and I hope you guys enjoy this journey as much as I will. Keep an eye on the website for more! https://www.deadlegionseries.com/

• 6 months later...