First project is an SSM redux. This is not a completely original project, rather it is a reskin of an MLRS I did a while ago, with the missiles that I did recently.

SSM_01.jpg

Next project is a rather stocky stealth tank:

StealthTankDiffuse.jpg

I tried to add some contrast using the launcher, but I might just darken it, have not fully decided yet.

StealthTank.gif

Edited by Madin

Great job. These look awesome. I will say that the spot where the missile/rocket for the stealth tank is looks off. Don't know why.

55 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

The elusive SSM. To think as a child I always wanted to build that vehicle in single-player and could not for the life of me figure out why I could not! Good stuff, Madin.

Same here. I was in love with that vehicle. It happened again with Renegade lol, I wanted it so badly.

16 hours ago, NodGuy said:

I will say that the spot where the missile/rocket for the stealth tank is looks off. Don't know why.

I agree with you, it is something that I will have to think about it in the future.

Thanks to everyone for the comments!

On 5/11/2020 at 5:33 PM, FRAYDO said:

The elusive SSM. To think as a child I always wanted to build that vehicle in single-player and could not for the life of me figure out why I could not! Good stuff, Madin.

https://forums.cncnz.com/topic/15696-is-there-a-way-to-enable-all-units-in-campaign-and-co-missions/?tab=comments#comment-196256

Not sure why this code has to be entered in such an obscure way, instead of just making it an option in the configuration menu. Also, not sure why this wasn't done decades ago, as it gives the campaign a whole lot more replayability.