Map of Area 69 (Military base)

12 minutes ago, MPRA2 said:

I'm surprised the map itself isnt just a deer head.

Never say Never.

7 hours ago, Veyrdite said:

Area 69 has been a mainstay since RP2.  I could never get very far into this base when I was younger, but now the powers of the paladin course through my debit card and progress is surmountable.

militbase_V1.thumb.png.ad5bfe2ed5c31e227ebd9ea353382886.png

Incredible work! Can I use this for W3DHub Tacitus?

Has anyone found the jetpack yet?

7 hours ago, MPRA2 said:

I'm surprised the map itself isnt just a deer head.

Area 69 came from the RP2 days which I believe pre-date Jerad. 

I have a hunch that Area 69 is supposed to be a defence force against the deer.  Area 69 is somehow the "sensible military" in this game (an unusual trope given the genre & other themes).

10 hours ago, Cat said:

Nice, this is pretty useful. Also, I think your sewers map is wonderful. I found the Black Market because of it.

Thankyou Cat.  Glad it has been useful.

6 hours ago, Threve said:

Incredible work! Can I use this for W3DHub Tacitus?

Certainly.  I'm not sure how ECW is licensed; but I'm happy for this to be CC BY, public domain or anything similar (if there are no objections).  Maps should be photocopied and shared until the point strangers are accidentally stepping on them on the streets.

I was planning to make a few more black-and-white A4-style maps for parts of the game that are hard to memorise.  Alas I only tend to make these things when I'm sick and off work, so it'll probably be another 2 years until you see more stuff :P

Where's the sewer map? Most of the stuff in this game I would just find easy ways to remember where im going and how to get there but that's starting to fade.

P.S. it should be mentioned that you can get the ballistic buck or madcat depending on where they have decided to spawn. Pretty sure there can also be no mech at that location in some instances. Jerad is a cruel son of a bitch