Steam Friend Codes: C&C

This is my code: 134339584

I'm pretty much in the same boat as NodGuy, most of the time I play against bots or campaigns when I play C&C. I am willing to do PvP, but don't expect anything amazing out of me in it.

7 hours ago, Voe said:

What is this whole "friend code" you're all talking about :colbert:

I suspect it's some sort of digital smoke signal. I hear it's used by peoples that have yet to discover the modern internet like the Nintendo tribe.

I probably prefer pvp over compstomp, but it's been a long time since I did either in an rts.

Here is mine: 92347250
I have a little bit of pvp xp in RA and never played it in TD. Idc if it is goin to be pvp or compstomp, feel free to invite me if ya want to, i hope i wont lag like hell

Edited by 333ggg

1 hour ago, 333ggg said:

Here is mine: 92348250

Are you sure this is you? I got a separate friend invite from you (your username here) but this code seems to be tied to a different Steam profile "Anony."

15 hours ago, NodFan said:

Also I prefer compstomp.

This is actually true of a surprising number of players, my family included. For more than two decades we've always just done comp stomps together. :D

On 6/3/2020 at 6:28 PM, ChopBam said:

Are you sure this is you? I got a separate friend invite from you (your username here) but this code seems to be tied to a different Steam profile "Anony."

ye, kinda fucked up, have edited the post

• 5 weeks later...