[GAME OVER] Simple Mafia 2020

Jeod

Just now, Mojoman said:

You get where I'm coming from?

Not particularly.

IF we have a lynch today, then with a NK, we have 5 players starting tomorrow, and game will end with a MYLO.

If we don't' do lynch today, then with a NK, we have 6 players starting tomorrow, and we're be at LYLO instead.

Although, looking at that, we could do two no lynches instead. And push thing to a Day 3 LYLO, with 2 cop reports, and 2 dead players.

The concern I have here is that a claimed doctor protecting themself would be worthless to prevent the cop being killed (the cop would inevitably need to reveal themself to give reports), thereby ruining the chances of a town win.

That being said, Nodfan voted KY for basically no reason and allowed him to get one vote away from being hammered. That kind of thing is something we absolutely cannot afford... Which makes me wonder if Nodfan is really town.

6 minutes ago, GeneralCamo said:

The concern I have here is that a claimed doctor protecting themself would be worthless to prevent the cop being killed (the cop would inevitably need to reveal themself to give reports), thereby ruining the chances of a town win.

The other part of that is the NK fails if it hits the player the Doctor is protecting, so Mafia want to avoid targeting the same player and they have no idea who the Doctor is protecting that night. The mere chance the Cop is immune to the NK helps protect them.

25 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

The other part of that is the NK fails if it hits the player the Doctor is protecting, so Mafia want to avoid targeting the same player and they have no idea who the Doctor is protecting that night. The mere chance the Cop is immune to the NK helps protect them.

True, and with a small game, the chances of the doctor protecting the NK aren't all that low.

Yeah, that's a fun strategy to try and pull off with their two votes and a penalty self vote if you vote no lynch two times in a row.

And mostly relies on no one voting anything other than no-lynch, to counter two mafia players voting for them...

Yep, double lynch seems like it's the more realistic option to actually work out.

I'll go with Nodfan for piling on the KY vote train last.

##Vote Nodfan

Nodfan's vote does feel like he was following someone else's vote, almost like he felt that was the thing he should do. He might think that, if he was Mafia. If that is true, his teammate could be Alp, but I don't see an Alp/Nod scum team particularly likely. I think Mojoman is a better candidate to be a teammate with Nodfan.

If I consider Nodfan to be the common denominator, I should vote for him. However, I don't think I'm cutthroat enough to feel comfortable voting for a new player on Day 1.

On the other hand, I already have some slight suspicion on Mojoman, who showed some mental fixation on the idea of lynching a Miller. Then he swapped his vote to the most active player for not much reason at all. Given nolynch doesn't seem to be a viable option, that's the way I'm going to have to go.

##vote Mojoman

@Category 5 Hurricane, why do you think Mojoman is worried about lynching the miller?

On 6/9/2020 at 10:08 PM, Mojoman said:

It's kind of nice being able to not worry about a vote for once. No early hammer, no abilities to lock in my vote, no GM shenanigans. 

On 6/9/2020 at 10:09 PM, Mojoman said:

Just watch KY being the miller just to prove me wrong though.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't know, actually. What stuck out to me at the time is that he can't be proven wrong about KY if KY is the Miller. He would appear to be correct instead. The only perspective from which he could be proven wrong by KY's flip is if Mojo is Mafia.

It would be to Mafias benefit to lynch the miller though, not Towns.

I think K_Y , Nodfan and Mojo has special roles, Mojo is really excited so he might be Doc . 

Category is Town imho he waited for analyzing then talked straight .

The one who never talks is Cop. 

I didnt follow up on Nodfan i just posted randomly .

I said it before so im saying it now 

##vote K_Y cuz i want K_Y die :D (im sorry K_Y ily ) 

I disagree on cuthroatness  that is actually showing pity unwilligness to win then again it might be a scheme to disguise yourself as a good guy and the Miller mastermind behind the scenes...

2 minutes ago, alphoca said:

Can you Eloborate on that  @Killing_You?

7 minutes ago, alphoca said:

I think K_Y , Nodfan and Mojo has special roles

##vote K_Y cuz i want K_Y die :D (im sorry K_Y ily ) 

What exactly do you mean by "special roles"? As it stands, it looks like you want to lynch someone that you suspect has a power role, which doesn't sit well with me D1.

Special roles given are  Miller , Mafia Doctor and Cop . There are two mafia and one miller ,one cop and one doctor. My suspicion that you three are special role , that can mean you are cop doctor miller or mafia. I dont think you guys are Cop , so i think therei s only one role left and that is Doctor. So out of 1 one of you is Doc and i think thats mojoman.That is why im nominating you to lynch. 

I dont know how my mentality should be  on killing special roles( since im new and trying to learn ) on D1, but i have chosen this path thats how i want to go 

I dont know how im supposed to play it out because im new, But if you feel im targeting you just because i want to mess with you thats not true (i know you didnt say that but thats what i felt in the post ) i think i have legitimate reason to target you . its not i want to kill you just for my own amusement.

Edited by alphoca

##Vote Mojoman

Yeah, I probably shouldn't gloss over post like this either and pay more attention to everything.

19 hours ago, Mojoman said:

I just keep running through the worst case scenarios though.

If we lynch a scum today, that's a great lead, if the doctor protects the right person, another great lead for town.

Worst case scenarios?

3 minutes ago, alphoca said:

Special roles given are  Miller , Mafia Doctor and Cop . There are two mafia and one miller ,one cop and one doctor. My suspicion that you three are special role , that can mean you are cop doctor miller or mafia. I dont think you guys are Cop , so i think therei s only one role left and that is Doctor. So out of 1 one of you is Doc and i think thats mojoman.That is why im nominating you to lynch. 

I dont know how my mentality should be  on killing special roles( since im new and trying to learn ) on D1, but i have chosen this path thats how i want to go 

I dont know how im supposed to play it out because im new, But if you feel im targeting you just because i want to mess with you thats not true (i know you didnt say that but thats what i felt in the post ) i think i have legitimate reason to target you . its not i want to kill you just for my own amusement.

The miller actually doesn't know they're the Miller until after they die. They're told that they're a vanilla Town role by the GM instead.