[GAME OVER] Simple Mafia 2020

Jeod

7 minutes ago, alphoca said:

Special roles given are  Miller , Mafia Doctor and Cop . There are two mafia and one miller ,one cop and one doctor. My suspicion that you three are special role , that can mean you are cop doctor miller or mafia. I dont think you guys are Cop , so i think therei s only one role left and that is Doctor. So out of 1 one of you is Doc and i think thats mojoman.That is why im nominating you to lynch. 

I dont know how my mentality should be  on killing special roles( since im new and trying to learn ) on D1, but i have chosen this path thats how i want to go 

I dont know how im supposed to play it out because im new, But if you feel im targeting you just because i want to mess with you thats not true (i know you didnt say that but thats what i felt in the post ) i think i have legitimate reason to target you . its not i want to kill you just for my own amusement.

I see. Personally, I don't consider vanilla Mafia to be a "special" role. That usually applies to roles like Roleblockers, Cops, Doctors, Godfathers, Ninjas, etc... So all I saw fro you was wanting to lynch the Miller, Doctor, or Cop. None of those would be helpful if lynched, especially D1.

So, ##unvote. I do wonder why you consider me Mafia, though.

(Also, no worries, man. None of this is personal, it's all in good fun :v )

7 minutes ago, alphoca said:

That changes my mind  then let me think this through again . i thought they are shown us as Town instead of Mafia when they die.

Nope, they're a vanilla Town player who falsely appears to be part of the Mafia when they die or the Cop investigates them. So this setup favors Mafia a good deal with the Miller in it.

On 6/9/2020 at 9:12 PM, Mojoman said:

I like the addition of the miller to balance out town to mafia ratio though.

You also have this quote from Mojoman, which suggest he's Mafia for liking how the Miller role helps out Mafia.

Alright i have restructured my thoughts 

@Shade939thanks for clearing that up i almost fucked up there

@Killing_You Nodfan randomly tried to lynch you for no reason at all then you both tried to lynch each other with Mojo so  given my previous thought ( Miller =Mafia and two vanilla mafia) Thats why i thought you were mafia , i changed my mind though.

I will ##vote Mojoman because of that quote . But if he is not mafia when he dies (and with evidence what cop wrote) , i highly suspect both category and shade are mafia . They are agreeing with each other now.

3 minutes ago, alphoca said:

Alright i have restructured my thoughts 

@Shade939thanks for clearing that up i almost fucked up there

@Killing_You Nodfan randomly tried to lynch you for no reason at all then you both tried to lynch each other with Mojo so  given my previous thought ( Miller =Mafia and two vanilla mafia) Thats why i thought you were mafia , i changed my mind though.

I will ##vote Mojoman because of that quote . But if he is not mafia when he dies (and with evidence what cop wrote) , i highly suspect both category and shade are mafia . They are agreeing with each other now.

Viewing his comments from the viewpoint if him being Mafia makes more sense for his statements.

Think I got everyone's votes:

Player Vote
Category 5 Mojoman
Generalcamo  
Alp Mojoman
NodFan Killing_You
Shade939 Mojoman
Killing_You Mojoman
Mojoman Shade939

@alphoca if you don't mind, bold your ##vote like others are doing so they're easier to spot.

The fact is that everyone is jumping on this Mojoman train, with barely any evidence, raises a lot of questions. Yes the quote is suspicious, but it could easily be taken out of character to mean that this game is interesting. Quite honestly? I'm disappointed in all of you.

Hammer. Sorry, I was playing Infiltrated!

image.png.09f6a0b50888e479f52b42e9b49eb53e.png

Killing_You is lynched by coinflip! He was Vanilla Mafia.

Send your night actions in within 23 hours. You may each make two nightposts.

Just now, NodFan said:

im still curious to know who is the miller

That's for you to figure out. The Miller role doesn't know they're the Miller, they think they're Villager. They also appear as Mafia to the Cop, and on death they show Vanilla Mafia. So KY could have been scum, or could have been the Miller.

@NodFan In the future please don't delete your posts here even if they're doubleposts. Mafia game rule.

2 minutes ago, NodFan said:

im still curious to know who is the miller

KY was the miller, that's why he flipped as Mafia when he died despite the fact he tried to sacrifice himself so Mojoman the Cop wouldn't die today.

@Jeod, you're not counting KY's unvote on himself?