[GAME OVER] Simple Mafia 2020

Jeod

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

KY was the miller, that's why he flipped as Mafia when he died despite the fact he tried to sacrifice himself so Mojoman the Cop wouldn't die today.

@Jeod, you're not counting KY's unvote on himself?

Nope, that was at hammer.

image.thumb.png.03e8548aec16e07dcdcf4802b0c9f9ac.png

Huh. Well, my #1 suspect had changed to Shade as a result of him jumping a little too fast onto the idea that KY was the Miller, but I guess the fact that Shade was killed may as well confirm it to be true. The fact that Shade was killed may point to a newbie scum team, one that wouldn't understand that Shade is often more help to scum than a hindrance. I would guess that a newbie team would probably kill the guy they were most afraid of. I will be trying to figure out what exactly that might have been.

And given who we have for remaining players, save for Mojoman, the only players left who could be suspects happen to be new(-ish) players. GeneralCamo isn't exactly new to mafia, but I don't think he's played games with Shade before.

As far as I'm concerned, two of Alphoca, GeneralCamo, and Nodfan are Mafia. Whatever the case, Mojoman should be able to help us narrow the field a bit.

Considering you went from giving me the benefit of the doubt  to "air quotes " so fast.

I think KY was a legit mafia and General is his partner. Miller still at large.

General's change on tone between days makes me think he's not the Miller.

10 hours ago, Mojoman said:

Considering you went from giving me the benefit of the doubt  to "air quotes " so fast.

Because you claimed you were a "cop". I was hoping you would blame Shade or Category 5 for trying to kill you so I could receive some confirmation on who else was innocent, but I guess that's not happening. Alternatively, I was hoping you would retract your claim and put some excuse out for trying to "bait" the "actual scum". But it's clear to me that's not what you're doing.

For the record, I am the -actual- cop. And my investigation results have revealed that Alphoca, whom was rather trigger happy with voting yesterday, is actually innocent. 

Well, we could be in a mylo here. If KY was the miller, then we're 3 town 2 mafia.

I'm going to change my thought though and say he was the Miller, the way KY let himself get lynched on the chance I was the cop suggests to me he was being genuine. I can't make a link between him and Generalcamo where it would be beneficial for KY to let himself be lynched.

His last minute unvote seemed pretty genuine, if he was really scum there was no reason to do that, he had no one to protect but me at that moment.

Trying to change the topic? Yes, KY might have been the miller. You would know, considering you're scum.

On 6/13/2020 at 1:05 AM, Mojoman said:

Yes, I gave you the benefit of the doubt yesterday. But you were acting suspicious, hence my plan was to investigate you. Your claim of being a cop however (which was extremely last minute and screams of desperation) made that pointless, since I knew you were either bait or scum. And now you claim to investigate me, but I want to ask you. Why?

On 6/11/2020 at 6:12 PM, Mojoman said:

At least I know who I'm investigating tonight.

This quote from you, at the time when everyone unvoted you, implies that you would have investigated Category 5 or Shade. They did go on the vote train against you. Failing that, NodFan was pointed out to be a potential scum. But instead, you decided to "investigate" me. Did you suspect I was the cop since I didn't talk too much? Or did you just choose a random townie to kill that you thought wouldn't be able to defend themself?

Considering this, I am inclined to point towards Category 5 or NodFan as potential scum along with Mojoman, whom I know is scum. I already cleared Alp as an innocent townie (whom I investigated due to his own questionable voting manuevers, and I was debating him or Shade. Glad I chose him), so that doesn't leave too many people left. I'll probably be killed tomorrow unfortunately due to the loss of our doctor, but if I do somehow survive, I plan to investigate NodFan tonight.

From what i see , Generalcamo should have claimed at the time Mojo claimed , but Mojo claiming at  the last minute sounded very suspicious and it made K_Y die. This lynch is very important , so if we dont lynch correctly today we will lose. 

Then again i think i revealed myself on my opinions that i am Town , so Generalcamo 's claim is right . I am Town. But Generalcamo should have claimed Cop claim yesterday,  that was his mistake there . But he is defending this too hard, and he is showing emotion so what im seeing right now Generalcamo is in fact  might be Cop.  

So i am gonna  ##vote Generalcamo for now but im still very unsure about this , this day will definetly show who is gonna win or not.

2 hours ago, alphoca said:

Generalcamo should have claimed at the time Mojo claimed

He claimed 3 minutes before the hammer. By the time I saw his claim, Mojo was already unvoted. Me claiming at that point would have only painted a target on my back for the mafia, and then Shade would have had the choice of either protecting me or mojo. And if he chose mojo, then I would have died before giving an actual investigation result. It was too risky to claim at that point.

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Including the GM :P This is quite the long hammer.

I’ve been debating whether to extend by 24h since it seems nearly everyone spaced out over the weekend. I think I will.