Game Night 7 Player Nominations

Thank you all for an amazing Game Night event. To determine our MVP prizes, we will be using player votes for this. Cast your vote here and we will tally up at the end of the day (10 PM CST/3 AM UTC).

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I'm personally voting for Waspinator. On the times that I've been on the same team as him, I've noticed that he was consistently on chat to try help direct the team. It's difficult trying to do this sort of thing in a hectic server, and I appreciate that he did his best.

Having not actively taken part in this particular night, I guess I shouldn't vote. 

Maybe we should do some kind of periodic election for players who have been actively making the game awesome or who have shown brilliant plays in games apart from the official game night. I could definitely name a few people who deserve praise!

Now you mention it...

33 minutes ago, GaryOak said:

Maybe we should do some kind of periodic election for players who have been actively making the game awesome or who have shown brilliant plays in games apart from the official game night. I could definitely name a few people who deserve praise!

I'd love to see a mix of this and the Honourable Mentions. Any chance we can get to dole out commendations and praise, the better!

1 hour ago, Hiramaky said:

Now you mention it...

I'd love to see a mix of this and the Honourable Mentions. Any chance we can get to dole out commendations and praise, the better!

Normally, this idea would be a bit too much, but since the active playerbase has grown alot since Covid-19, I think its worth thinking about. 

Maybe even program the server to mention it every now and then eg.  

Lynx has been voted player of the month June for: Actively starting the server every day. Props to them!

Or something

Edited by GaryOak

I'd like to nominate @Silverlight for selflessly driving @PXD2000 around in his ranger for a streak of dozens of Tanya building snipes :golfclap:

Additionally, no nomination can go without @forg0ten1 and his relentless push towards victory even despite the grimmest odds.