Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

What would be the point? If you've already won, then either town decides to lynch itself to death or lynch you. Or I suppose there could be another Mafia left. Actually, if that is what happens, we lynch Mafia and the game continues, it's because there are actually 3 Mafia?

I mean I'm just making things up it's not as if I have mod confirmation what happens :p

5 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Yourself.

Are you not scum?

I'm not scum, I thought I was clear on that

Also my votes back on honestly because Sunflower being able to 'protect' and yet 'roleblock' just confuses me

##vote Sunflower

One guy couldn't bring himself to totally deny it so said something along the lines of "Well I'm not town."

One time while really drunk after a bar crawl in college I convinced a friend I never told a lie in my entire life. A third friend almost laughed so hard she threw up.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

One time while really drunk after a bar crawl in college I convinced a friend I never told a lie in my entire life. A third friend almost laughed so hard she threw up.

Wow I didn't think Shade would be so gullible.

Well hmmm. Jeod says Louis doesn't have scatter so it can't have been her assuming two scum (I think that's a safe assumption until proven otherwise). FRAYDO tracked KY on n1 so I don't see how it could be him without using 12D chess. Tracking doesn't sound like an item action. Tho I am intrigued that he apparently has two night actions and was thinking that roleblocking me would be a better plan than tracking me for some reason.

That leaves:

Jeod: It could have been him, but he's been pretty helpful toward Louis. I'm having a hard time believing that he did it.

ILTS: I... don't think so. Maybe if there is something incredibly strange going on. Doesn't seem likely.

Orange: He is pretty adamant about being third party.

Cat 5: Hard to see how he could use it both nights. On n2, maybe his masonry just extends. But on n1, he would have had to start it I think.

Retal: Maybe there is some kind of extreme bus strategy going on here? The scatter does sound more like something his character could do... maybe.

Me: My action failed, apparently due to deflection by scatter. If you want to believe, I was scum, why would I do this both nights and make my claim so early? I didn't even know what anyone did at that point.

Reading back on D2 I think I'm inclined to trust sunflower over Cat5. Mostly based on this interaction.

On 7/24/2020 at 10:34 AM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If KY called FRAYDO a liar I'd be pretty certain he is scum. There doesn't seem to be a reasonable angle for FRAYDO to be pulling a lie here.

Scum!KY usually folds like a napkin when he has evidence against him. He's sticking to his story for now, though.

Granted like half the people involved were bending over backwards to justify KY having two targets during the night.

##vote Cat5

Eh, I can see why you don't like that comment, but I stick by it. KY usually just folds and goes belligerent when he's caught. Along the lines of what Orange did as soon as he revealed himself.

I'm hardly belligerent. I'm aggressively laid back.

If I entertain the thought of a KY/Retal team (wow this tinfoil hat is fashionable!) I can justify the bus in seeing no earthly way for KY to have talked his way out of his predicament. Although Retal did make use of KY's husk for an action, now I wonder if even he knew the action was downgraded from a daykill to a voteblock when he targeted Cat5 earlier.

4 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

If I entertain the thought of a KY/Retal team (wow this tinfoil hat is fashionable!) I can justify the bus in seeing no earthly way for KY to have talked his way out of his predicament. Although Retal did make use of KY's husk for an action, now I wonder if even he knew the action was downgraded from a daykill to a voteblock when he targeted Cat5 earlier.

Yeah if KY had said he used an item on ILTS, I could see maaaaaybe them being able to push the lynch onto me if things went in their favor. But since he rejected your claim outright, he was probably doomed either way.

On 7/26/2020 at 6:39 PM, Retaliation said:

I want to test something.

##Aboslute Zero Strike Cat5

On 7/26/2020 at 6:57 PM, Retaliation said:

Well since that plan failed, I think we should assume whatever the device does is going to happen to Orange.

The fact that Retal saw the opportunity to test this on Cat5 concerns me. If I am interpreting this correctly, success of his plan was a straight daykill on someone who was suspected and he could have gotten away with it, and failure was something not so absolute.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm hardly belligerent. I'm aggressively laid back.

Must have gotten all that belligerence out of your system trying to get me lynched before the KY incident.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Why would I waste my one time daykill against my scum partner who hadn't even used his own daykill yet? Also two scum daykills?

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

The fact that Retal saw the opportunity to test this on Cat5 concerns me. If I am interpreting this correctly, success of his plan was a straight daykill on someone who was suspected and he could have gotten away with it, and failure was something not so absolute.

Though that's a viewpoint a !Town Retal could have had too I suppose.