Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I feel like I've entered crazy town where everything I've done and will do is interpreted in the scummiest way possible. 

Granted it's honestly not all that different than how Orange was treating me between D1 and D2.

Join the club. :p

Just now, Retaliation said:

I feel like I've entered crazy town where everything I've done and will do is interpreted in the scummiest way possible. 

Granted it's honestly not all that different than how Orange was treating me between D1 and D2.

Now you know how I feel pretty much every game.

6 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

How likely is it that masonry could be done with an item?

If this is to believed, it makes a good cover for the "can't use 2 abilities" argument I posed earlier and Cat5 would have Jeod to back him up on this.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

I blame Orange for the tinfoil. I would not be so distracted otherwise and would have remained on Sunflower.

I'm at the point where I'm suspecting you of being the dreaded scatterer because of your lack of action N2 and your reluctance to just declare KY scum with a two target report.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

your reluctance to just declare KY scum with a two target report.

sure let me just outright declare a track with my scum partner included when I could just as easily have omitted his name.

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I'm starting to wonder if the reason my jailkeeper action failed n1 is because ILTS has BP.

if that's the case, the BP would have activated on your jail action and he would have died

or vice versa, he would have survived the NK but been alerted that we was jailed afterward

I think that's how the order of resolution works.

9 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

<The wind breezes by briskly, stealing your words for alternate purposes.>

6 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I'm starting to wonder if the reason my jailkeeper action failed n1 is because ILTS has BP.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

if that's the case, the BP would have activated on your jail action and he would have died

or vice versa, he would have survived the NK but been alerted that we was jailed afterward

I think that's how the order of resolution works.

Following up on this, I think it's a little late now to be wondering that. And I still argue my second point (iLTS survives the NK but the jail should have been successful afterward)

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

<The wind breezes by briskly, stealing your words for alternate purposes.>

It is considered bad form for the puppet to mock the puppetmaster.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

We're missing something... like legit... and that's not something that happens often in these CYORs.

I feel like this game is wonderfully demonstrating Shade's point that we give out too much info in reports.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

It is considered bad form for the puppet to mock the puppetmaster.

I feel like this game is wonderfully demonstrating Shade's point that we give out too much info in reports.

That's my point... Shade's always the one FISHING for info :p

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Didn't Jeod also suggest that the Scatter action may be a complete lie?

Yeah... and like.. if it is, it's Cat 5 that's lying... and even if it's true... I think it's most likely something Cat 5 has... and his attempt to have Louis clear him of an item was a bluff... he knew she already yoink'd something today and couldn't do it in time.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

his attempt to have Louis clear him of an item was a bluff... he knew she already yoink'd something today and couldn't do it in time.

I was thinking this too

18 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Hey Louis, mind proving I don't have an item?

I mean I definitely know that you didn't receive any items last night, but I know that Jeod tried to pass something to you N1 but I stole that, all I know is that someone definitely didn't give you anything these past two nights but I don't know if you had anything to start with