Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah... and like.. if it is, it's Cat 5 that's lying... and even if it's true... I think it's most likely something Cat 5 has... and his attempt to have Louis clear him of an item was a bluff... he knew she already yoink'd something today and couldn't do it in time.

She could always do during the night or the next day as well. By claiming I don't have an item when I do will flatly get me caught if I'm lying.

On 7/26/2020 at 8:45 PM, Louis said:

Also now I'm just curious what the device does. If I die I want all of you to know I 'helped' Jeod and Fraydo, and you guys can interpret that...

@Shade939

##Webbing Orange

On 7/26/2020 at 9:34 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You're going to tell me that Louis openly helped Orange with something twice and she's not teamed with him?

Cat5 saw that Louis had done the action already too. (continuing along the bluff suspicion)

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

She could always do during the night or the next day as well. By claiming I don't have an item when I do will flatly get me caught if I'm lying.

Yeah, but we're talking about today's vote... town have short memories.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Cat5 saw that Louis had done the action already too. (continuing along the bluff suspicion)

Yes, I know, I forgot. Gimmie a break. It was a split-second reaction to the suggestion that I have an item. All I thought was that I don't have one and Louis could prove it.

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I just don't believe iLTS' BP would have caused Sunflower's action to fail.

Maybe the kill was unstoppable, but interacted with both BP and Sunflower's Jailkeep and could only break through one of the two?

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If I could vote, I would be going for Sunflower with not much doubt. She's claiming roleblocker but also claims to have been roleblocked twice, Scatter was used on me (perhaps because I was the only player that anyone publicly suggested anyone do anything to) and she has counterclaimed Louis's Doc role while also quietly being counterclaimed in the roleblock role by FRAYDO.

There is too much here to ignore.

There are just too many points here against Sunflower. In this web of counterclaims, I think it falls on Sunflower for the lynch unless Louis' claimed roles as (Doctor/Thief) are false.

##vote Sunflower

4 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

There are just too many points here against Sunflower. In this web of counterclaims, I think it falls on Sunflower for the lynch unless Louis' claimed roles as (Doctor/Thief) are false.

##vote Sunflower

Excuse me, you know it's true from when I protected Jeod N1 and stole an item from him

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Only if you vote for Sunflower as well. You currently have no vote.

15 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

##vote Sunflower

That's twice now.