Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

4 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Maybe we should no lynch again so KY has to remain alone in the dead doc?

I feel like we just need info right now. Even if that means I take the hit in the random roll, I'm fine with that. I want whoever lame-o is ruining my King Kong fun to get caught.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think the thing that gets me the most about Sunflower is that if she's telling the truth this game has both two town Roleblockers and two Doctors, along with a (probably a town) BP, and a (probably a town) daykill. That's a lot. 

Welcome to the Shade meta.

28 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

PLAYER VOTE
iLikeToSnipe Sunflower
Jeod  
OrangeP47 Category 5
Retaliation Sunflower
FRAYDO Sunflower
Sunflower Category 5
Louis Sunflower
Category 5 Hurricane Blocked
LEAD Category 5

@Jeod

PLAYER VOTE
iLikeToSnipe Sunflower
Jeod  
OrangeP47 Category 5
Retaliation Sunflower
FRAYDO Sunflower
Sunflower Category 5
Louis Sunflower
LEAD Sunflower

5 Minutes till Hammer.

Night Three

With a mighty cry you all decide to gang up on Sunflower and attack her, while she might have been capable of fighting off a single Kaiju by herself, outnumbered as she was she had little hope of surviving or even hurting her attackers.

PLAYER VOTE
iLikeToSnipe Sunflower
Jeod  
OrangeP47 Category 5
Retaliation Sunflower
FRAYDO Sunflower
Sunflower Category 5
Louis Sunflower
LEAD Sunflower

She was Kong

Bio: A giant prehistoric ape hailing from an island in the Indian Ocean. One can only guess at what convinced him to head out from his natural home, but maybe the giant ape was simply lonely?

Alignment: Town

KONG_TRL1_002_VFX_2040.0.jpg

Day Actions:

##Throw <item> <target> 

Night Actions:

##Ladies Ape <target> -

Monkey See, Monkey Take (Passive) -

Items:

Day Four begins in 24 hours, get your Night Actions in at least one hour before day start, and you are limited to two post per player.

17 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think the thing that gets me the most about Sunflower is that if she's telling the truth this game has both two town Roleblockers and two Doctors, along with a (probably a town) BP, and a (probably a town) daykill. That's a lot. 

This is really a problem.

5 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I would rather Orange continue with his plan to blow up Louis and we lynch Cat5. One of them has to be the remaining scum??

Just by process of elimination it'd have to be someone from this list (no matter how likely/unlikely):

• iLikeToSnipe I know I'm town, I stopped the first NK with my BP, and if I was mafia I could have just not said anything to avoid getting KY killed
  • OrangeP47 claimed/semi-confirmed third-party
  • FRAYDO identified KY as mafia performing the NK due to his tracking action
  • Jeod
  • Retaliation
  • Louis
  • Cat5

Doing a second pass of that list, I really don't think it could be Retal. He's a smart player, he's done some legit scum hunting, and if he really was going to off KY to bus him and gain town cred (which would then give mafia a supposed TWO day kills; cause I'm assuming KY's ability was a day kill) they could have delayed to do so much more to sow distrust and doubt amongst town. If Retal is mafia he's made a terrible mafia play, followed it up with doing a great job pretending to be town, and we've got some insane "balancing" going on here.

• Jeod
  • Louis
  • Cat5

After taking the time to read through everything, it just comes down to one thing. Cat5 claims he got a confirmed action of a mysterious player. An action called Scatter that roleblocks anyone who visits the targeted player. I don't have that action, nobody eliminated from this list has claimed they have it. So that means either Cat5 is telling the truth and Jeod or Louis are lying, or Cat5 is lying. And whoever is lying is scum.

Jeod vouches for Louis's abilities, so she can't have this scatter ability. If Jeod is somehow lying about that, that makes him scum. So we can safely take Louis off this list for now. That leaves Jeod and Cat5.

If Jeod is scum, he'd know that Cat5 is town and thus not lying. In that case, why would Jeod clear Louis? That would mean if we lynch Cat5 and he flips town, Jeod has to be the one with this Scatter ability and he's just doomed himself. We did have a choice between Cat5 and Sunflower, but Sunflower has now flipped town. Our most likely candidate for scum is Cat5, just by process of elimination.

If someone can come up with more arguments/evidence one way or the other, that'd be great. Right now I'm thinking we go for Cat5 tomorrow.

I mean, I gave my argument for you possibly being scum, which I'm hoping Louis will help me figure out tonight. You can't deny the possibility from an outward perspective, so your best move as town would be to welcome the gummy bears and any attempts made to investigate the possibility.

At the same time, there's FRAYDO who should also be tracking you since tracking Cat5 would apparently be useless.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

Actually I’d like them to go to iLTS. I would also like that bomb.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

I mean, I gave my argument for you possibly being scum, which I'm hoping Louis will help me figure out tonight. You can't deny the possibility from an outward perspective, so your best move as town would be to welcome the gummy bears and any attempts made to investigate the possibility.

At the same time, there's FRAYDO who should also be tracking you since tracking Cat5 would apparently be useless.

Ugh I just want to eat some sweets!