Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

Day Four

Gathering around in the morning you discover that OrangeP47 was killed during the night. Initial reports are unclear as to the nature of the attack, but data salvaged from the base points towards some sort of malfunction with the bases defensive systems before a Kaiju suddenly appeared and swiftly decimated the bases personal. Afterwards, it was reported that multiple unknown hostiles entered the facility itself before leaving with equipment salvaged from the base.

He was Experimental Testing Facility #47

Bio: A secret government testing facility tasked with proving the tactical applications of experimental weaponry against Kaiju classed threats.

Alignment: Third Party

GettyImages-918618456.jpg

Objective: Conduct a successful activation of the mysterious device killing a player and proving it's destructive capabilities.

Day Actions:

##Protocol 51 -

Night Actions:

##Energy Discharge -

##Activate -

Facility #47 (passive) -

Items:

PLAYER VOTE
iLikeToSnipe  
Jeod  
Retaliation  
FRAYDO  
Louis  
Category 5 Hurricane  
LEAD None

You have 48 Hours till Hammer and Night Four begins.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Why on earth would you think that?

He didn't renew his masonry.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

@JeodWhat do your gummies tell you?

@FRAYDOWhat did you track?

Louis needs to tell us who she gave them to first, and who she gave the bomb to. Not that it matters.

whoa did not expect Orange to go down like that and I love how he is not a person, but a secret base. Also last night I was so tempted to eat the gummies and I almost did but I passed them to iLTS. Also what sucks is that I'm stuck with the Strange Device and I tried to pass it to Jeod but I couldn't again, and it's back to 20% (I'm assuming that's due to Orange's death). And I visit FRAYDO again because he's the only tracker (I think he's a tracker from what I've been reading) that I know, so I wanted to save him.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Retaliation was an amnesiac who took on the role and alignment of his first target. So now he's scum.

First of all, no.

Secondly, why would I choose to be scum after they failed to kill D1 AND got outed in the process?

Just now, Louis said:

Again he had no items which sucks. My original choice to Web was Retal but I thought against it.

You chose correctly. There's no way scum would waste a kill on me when there's been so much tinfoiling about me busing KY. 

You should be prepared for the device to kill you though. The fact that you couldn't pass it indicates that Orange did manage to set it off.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

You chose correctly. There's no way scum would waste a kill on me when there's been so much tinfoiling about me busing KY. 

You should be prepared for the device to kill you though. The fact that you couldn't pass it indicates that Orange did manage to set it off.

Yeah but I didn't die and neither did Jeod and I don't know how long I have left before it goes off.