Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I also don't believe sunflower claimed anything about her actions failing except she got a report about them failing. It fits with my first night report where the only thing I was told about my action was "Your action failed".

Yeah, actually, what exactly failed?

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah, actually, what exactly failed?

My action only works if I target a dead person.

I don't think sunflower ever mentioned if she successfully counted as visiting you cat5. I believe she's describing the results of her passive there (which we have no info about).

Just now, Jeod said:

Actually what can iLTS even do at night? All we’ve seen is wrath.

I’ll jump in front of the inevitable argument and object. The notion that iLTS is town just because KY visited him no longer holds water.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Suggests to me that her results were the same. No indication that something was different.

Sure! And every report on an action failing is going to be exactly the same no matter the cause. Shade likes to make his action reports have a minimum of information.

On 7/26/2020 at 6:56 PM, Sunflower said:

That was definitely helpful.

I still have no idea what's going on with the failed actions. I wondered if maybe it has to do with my targets not using night actions (not sure if Cat 5's masonry extension counts as an action?) But there's other aspects of my character that IMO should still happen even if my target didn't use an action to block.

The only other thing I can think is that someone is making my actions fail somehow.

You can see her toying with the idea that targeting someone who doesn't use a night action will cause her block to fail. I wish I had the exact text of her passive.

9 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I’ll jump in front of the inevitable argument and object. The notion that iLTS is town just because KY visited him no longer holds water.

The evidence for iLTS being town is that we had no kill D1 and his claim that he lost his one time BP. KY visiting him just supported that KY was the one attempting to kill him.

I don't see a reason why KY would visit iLTS if they were trying to pull off a "I was targeted N1!" gambit.

Just now, Retaliation said:

The evidence for iLTS being town is that we had no kill D1 and his claim that he lost his one time BP. KY visiting him just supported that KY was the one attempting to kill him.

I don't see a reason why KY would visit iLTS if they were trying to pull off a "I was targeted N1!" gambit.

Because they got the unlucky n1 doc save?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Because iLTS claimed he was attacked before FRAYDO declared his track?

Explain? 

This idea that iLTS and KY were scum buddies makes my brain feel wrong. Why did iLTS turn on KY rather than sunflower (who admitted she had an action fail on him!)? He doesn't even entertain the idea that she attacked him. He's the one that solidified my thoughts on KY being scum.

Well, in the case that iLTS is scum, it could be as simple as they just fucked themselves. They might not have known how to act. iLTS may have reacted to the lack of the kill by claiming he was the target of it to get town cred. He perhaps might not have been expecting that someone tracked his partner to him. FRAYDO did track KY, and KY reacted kinda weird to that. He didn't give up like he usually does when caught, he kinda split the middle, claiming he didn't visit iLTS but couldn't explain why he was tracked. Perhaps he didn't want it known that he did visit iLTS, but the reason wasn't that he attempted to NK him. Then, if iLTS wanted to say that Sunflower attacked him, then another explanation for KY being tracked to him would have to be found. If that line continued, it might link the two of them. We also don't know if iLTS would have flipped back to Sunflower later since KY was killed before the end of the day.