Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

I have no night actions and I was BP until I was attacked. Then I got two charges of Wrath to use which adds an extra day vote to someone.

For those of you have claimed to know the meta of other players, i.e. Cat5, you know I don't do this as mafia. There isn't a meta reason and none of your logic makes sense.

You know my meta is to keep fighting and twist town around. Is that what happened with KY?

iLTS lashes out in his rage against Category 5 Hurricane. Landing  a wrathful strike upon his target and forcing an extra vote against them.

PLAYER VOTE
iLikeToSnipe Category 5
Wrath Category 5
Jeod Category 5
Retaliation Category 5
FRAYDO  
Louis  
Category 5 Hurricane  
LEAD Category 5

1 hour ago, Retaliation said:

I want Louis to come back and web iLTS so we can get back to accusing me of being scum.

Um guys the only thing I'll be stealing would be the gummies what brought on this iLTS agenda anyways, there's definitely someone screwing us all over and it's so hard to get a read on everyone.

7 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Screw this.

##wrath Cat5

I get attacked N1, I claim it, I do my best to hunt down who did it, all signs point to KY, I encourage Retal to kill KY. Why would I do ANY of that if I'm scum? None of these arguments are making any sense.

Pop in, use a day action on the current most voted player without an explanation, then say we're wrong and leave without any contribution towards the ongoing theories. You know, I think we can afford to test the hypothesis.

##vote iLikeToSnipe

8 hours ago, Jeod said:

Oh yeah iLTS did say he couldn’t do anything at night didn’t he?

Thats bullshit.

Ah yes, never before in any mafia game has there existed a role without any active night actions.

8 hours ago, Retaliation said:

The evidence for iLTS being town is that we had no kill D1 and his claim that he lost his one time BP. KY visiting him just supported that KY was the one attempting to kill him.

I don't see a reason why KY would visit iLTS if they were trying to pull off a "I was targeted N1!" gambit.

8 hours ago, Jeod said:

Because they got the unlucky n1 doc save?

8 hours ago, Retaliation said:

The only reason sunflower knows she did not count as visiting her target is that her passive is apparently an on visit effect and whatever happened didn't count as visiting.

So, then the only two possible scenarios are scum failing to kill me due to BP and scum choosing not to NK for a gambit? That sounds pretty obvious.

8 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, in the case that iLTS is scum, it could be as simple as they just fucked themselves. They might not have known how to act. iLTS may have reacted to the lack of the kill by claiming he was the target of it to get town cred. He perhaps might not have been expecting that someone tracked his partner to him. FRAYDO did track KY, and KY reacted kinda weird to that. He didn't give up like he usually does when caught, he kinda split the middle, claiming he didn't visit iLTS but couldn't explain why he was tracked. Perhaps he didn't want it known that he did visit iLTS, but the reason wasn't that he attempted to NK him. Then, if iLTS wanted to say that Sunflower attacked him, then another explanation for KY being tracked to him would have to be found. If that line continued, it might link the two of them. We also don't know if iLTS would have flipped back to Sunflower later since KY was killed before the end of the day.

You keep on claiming to "know" what players would have done. Then you would know that during that Dead Space game I attacked you because I had no choice after you went off on town without coordinating... You would also know I don't rush playing scum, don't make moves without coordinating with my scum team, etc. This entire argument that I'm somehow scum falls apart in logic and meta. It's just so obvious I'm not even sure how to respond to it.

Any case I can make against Jeod or Cat5 is mostly based off of facts and logic, with some speculation on top (maybe). This entire case on me is based on two facts (no NK, KY visited me) and then a shit ton of speculation. That should be very telling to the remaining town.

20 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Pop in, use a day action on the current most voted player without an explanation, then say we're wrong and leave without any contribution towards the ongoing theories. You know, I think we can afford to test the hypothesis.

##vote iLikeToSnipe

It's down to Cat5 or Jeod for me just through process of elimination. Cat5 is the one with screwy logic and twisting meta of players to meet his own needs. Those are flaming red flags to me.

5 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

So, then the only two possible scenarios are scum failing to kill me due to BP and scum choosing not to NK for a gambit? That sounds pretty obvious.

The third possibility is that scum went for Joed and Sunflower saved him.

I just realized if Orange's bomb goes off we'll be down to a 2v1 tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

The third possibility is that scum went for Joed and Sunflower saved him.

I just realized if Orange's bomb goes off we'll be down to a 2v1 tomorrow.

Think you’re confusing sunflower with Louis for n1.

6 minutes ago, Louis said:

No I can only steal an item not all items

Then if you use it on me you learn nothing, I only have the gummies you passed to me. Even if you don't believe me and think I have this scatter item, there's still a 50/50 chance you learn nothing.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Then if you use it on me you learn nothing, I only have the gummies you passed to me. Even if you don't believe me and think I have this scatter item, there's still a 50/50 chance you learn nothing.

Unfortunately cat5 is a similar situation. If we don't get an item off of him that doesn't mean he's cleared.

6 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

True... I guess this avenue is pointless then.

It's not like she's going to do anything else with her web though. Stealing from you isn't conclusive, but it's something. Stealing from me would be conclusive, but I'm not a lynch target today. 

5 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

In that case she can steal from me. Though I guarantee she's going to get the gummies she passed to me.

If you want to hang on to them, you can eat them tonight. I’ll know if you did. If there’s still a kill you’ll be in the clear. If not, we’ll know scum spent the night shitting their insides out.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Of course scum can choose to no-kill to keep you a suspect, but that will give us a free night of info.

If scum does a no kill that would put us at 3v1 tomorrow (assuming bomb goes off). That actually gives us some wiggle room to no lynch.

If we go for that play I'd like to be webbed to confirm that I don't have an item.

If I am to sit in the "paranoia tells me iLTS is scum" camp, I can see Wrath being a powerful ability for scum to swing the vote in their favor. The question then would be why would it need an intentional teamkill attempt to activate this day ability that now apparently has two uses.

Aside from myself, I don't believe any of us have claimed a night action with potential to kill. For reference if it was missed earlier, my roleblock action had the potential to kill myself and my target, which may have very well been the activation that iLTS could have used instead of relying on his teammate to strike him.

If I do believe the theory that KY intentionally attacked iLTS, I just find it very hard to see why they would trade BP for extra voting power so early into the game.