Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

Just now, Retaliation said:

Uh oh.

I thought iLTS was it. If there's a 3-man scumteam Shade needs to learn balancing properly. No amount of town power players will balance out 3 scum and a TP in a 9-10 player game. It necessitates absolute town precision.

Game Over

As you gather around to lynch iLikeToSnipe the mysterious device activates leaving a large crater with Louis's charred skeleton resting at the bottom of it.

She was Kumonga

Bio: Kumonga is a mutated, enormous spider, who at first was the antagonist in the beginning. But after being given a second chance he vows to use his mutated abilities for good.

Alignment: Town

895449040_orig.jpg

Day Abilities:

##Web Shot <target> -

Night Abilities:

##Webbing <target> -

The Spiders Lair (passive) -

Items:

Strange Device:

With Louis eliminated the vote is quickly decided by a coin flip and lands on Category 5 Hurricane, eliminating the last Mafia member.

PLAYER VOTE
iLikeToSnipe Category 5
Wrath Category 5
Jeod iLikeToSnipe
Retaliation  
FRAYDO iLikeToSnipe
Category 5 Hurricane  
LEAD Split

He was Gigamoth

Bio: A mutated version of Mothra hatched from an irradiated island in the South Seas.

Alignment: Mafia

latest?cb=20131028002735

Day Actions:

Night Actions:

##Psychic Link <target> - Form a psychic connection with your target allowing you to share a masonry with them until the end of the next day phase.

Shedding (passive) -

Game Info

With that Town is victorious and has at least temporarily averted their doom, but who was responsible for this events? And why were several UFO's said to be seen fleeing the planet as Gigamoth was defeated? And what about the experimental device that resulted in the death of a Kaiju, with a successful test of the prototype should we expect the eventual eradication of the remaining hostile Kaiju on earth?

Master Document - Role Abilities, Actions, Masonry Links.

Mafia Doc

Spoiler Free Dead Doc

Killing_You Dead Doc

Category 5 and Jeod Masonry

Category 5 and FRAYDO Masonry

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Neat. Although Orange winning from the grave is stupid because it means he was destined to win from the start and there was no challenge.

Louis did kind of supercharge his role lol. I'm pretty sure Sunflower could have dealt with it as well.

I think I'd rather have a role like Orange's rather than that Frankenstein one.

On 7/26/2020 at 9:56 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah, when you see a timer that nobody explains, don't advance the timer. K? thanks. Also if you're teamed with him, I hate you.

To think the bomb really worked out for us, plus that lucky RNG coin flip to decide the vote.