Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

1 minute ago, Louis said:

EDIT: The people I'v narrowed off my list are Jeod due to my ability I used on him last night (without revealing too much of myself) and ILTS is my possible Third Party guy

If you can clear Jeod you might want to do it now, as it would really help the rest of us.  I feel as if you just made yourself the target for the NK if you don't share before deadline.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You've taken Jeod off your list when he's pretty much one of a very few select people most of us are explicitly not eliminating? I feel as if the shoe is now on the other foot.

Meaning? 

Jeod out right explained what his items were even though he didn't want to reveal what is was and knowing what his items does narrow his possiblities of being scum. This is only day one still and D3 maybe a different explaination if things don't make sense

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

If you can clear Jeod you might want to do it now, as it would really help the rest of us.  I feel as if you just made yourself the target for the NK if you don't share before deadline.

I'm not afraid of being NK all I know right now is that Jeod is safe. I might sound insane right now but it's all I have to go on.

17 minutes ago, Louis said:

@Jeod was there anything else you did last night besides pass an item to Cat5?

The only thing I can do at night is summon my bears back to me (optionally), so there was nothing to do but pass them.

Here’s something for you guys to chew on. Cat5’s been questioning me a bit in our masonry, but so far it’s only been one way. Hence my stating he’s a mystery earlier.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

The only thing I can do at night is summon my bears back to me (optionally), so there was nothing to do but pass them.

I'm only half-joking when I say this sounds like some kind of strange cult :v

Just now, Jeod said:

Here’s something for you guys to chew on. Cat5’s been questioning me a bit in our masonry, but so far it’s only been one way. Hence my stating he’s a mystery earlier.

You have a masonry with Cat 5, was this mentioned and we all just missed it?

PLAYER VOTE
iLikeToSnipe OrangeP47/No Lynch
Jeod No Lynch
OrangeP47 No Lynch
Retaliation No Lynch
FRAYDO No Lynch
Sunflower No Lynch
Louis No Lynch
Category 5 Hurricane  
LEAD No Lynch

One Hour till Hammer.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

You have a masonry with Cat 5, was this mentioned and we all just missed it?

No. I don’t just reveal masonries. I wait until I can develop an opinion on the other party.

1 hour ago, Louis said:

How are you unsure of ILTS, he was almost killed last night and yet you're unsure. You make me suspicious and now on my radar.

I think you came out flat that you visited ILTS so it doesn't make you look suspicious but there is no way of confirming what you did. I feel like there are some holes in your story.

I think you're misunderstanding what I meant. I was responding to Cat 5's question about where the item might have come from. I wasn't saying I thought ILTS was scum.

And why would KY try to push me as scum if we were a team? I was the one he was trying to push.

It's all kind of rough observations based on process of elimination from who contributed to knocking off KY. But basically my suspicion is on the players who haven't contributed much to shedding light on what's been going on.

Cat 5: Made no claim, even on who he visited.

Jeod: Claiming no observable night action other than items.

Orange: Claimed a visit but nothing much else. Points in his favor because KY visited him and turned out to be scum.

Louis: Item interception sounds like a weird role and it's making me a bit suspicious.

Retal, FRAYDO, and ILTS are all clearly not scum because of their role in getting KY nuked. But third party could be possible for one of them.

Night Two

Having decided that one death was enough for the day, you once more peacefully separate each going your own way in order to continue your investigations.

As for the corpse of Mechagodzilla. The JDF released an official apology for losing control of the weapon system, claiming that the computer system had been tampered with forcing the weapon to begin targeting other Kaiju. They vow to launch a full investigation in order to establish the party responsible for this mistake.

PLAYER VOTE
Jeod No Lynch
OrangeP47 No Lynch
Retaliation No Lynch
FRAYDO No Lynch
Sunflower No Lynch
Louis No Lynch
Category 5 Hurricane  
LEAD No Lynch

Once more, Day Three starts in 24 hours, Night Actions should be sent in one hour before day start, Night Post are limited to two per player.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:
PLAYER VOTE
Jeod No Lynch
OrangeP47 No Lynch
Retaliation No Lynch
FRAYDO No Lynch
Sunflower No Lynch
Louis No Lynch
Category 5 Hurricane Only Scum Doesn't Vote
LEAD No Lynch

2 hours ago, Shade939 said:

As for the corpse of Mechagodzilla. The JDF released an official apology for losing control of the weapon system, claiming that the computer system had been tampered with forcing the weapon to begin targeting other Kaiju. They vow to launch a full investigation in order to establish the party responsible for this mistake.

a37db9d292417463545061619c104db076f9fb7a

I specifically chose to mason Jeod because I was suspicious of him and his last-minute vote on D1. I didn't think it was a joke vote. It looked to me that he had a reason to do that, such as an ability that required a vote in some way. I decided I could ask him in private and see if he would tell me anything about that. I figured a town player might open up about it, and a scum player would probably just ignore me or just fish for info himself. 

What I got was sort of in between, he denied that he had any reason for the vote, gave me some info I didn't ask for, and then fished for info from me.

In retrospect, masoning someone on the basis of distrust probably was going to inevitably turn into a standoff where not much was said. That said, if he is being truthful, we may be able to cooperate more after we can get some verification. Jeod we may be able to verify with the item he had. Verification of me is going to have to come from others.

Regarding the vote, I realized after I left for work that I forgot to vote before I left. Given that the outcome seemed to be obvious, I didn't go to any particular lengths to fix that.

Day Three

Despite your initial fears and uneasy feeling of impeding doom lingering at the back of your mind. It appears that once more your sense of danger was greatly exaggerated as you fail to find anything that could have warranted a threat to your continued existence?

In other news, the JDF continues there investigation into the tampering with Mechagodzilla. Although the investigation has stalled due to the disappearance of several people of interest that were believed to have been related to the incident.

PLAYER VOTE
iLikeToSnipe  
Jeod  
OrangeP47  
Retaliation  
FRAYDO  
Sunflower  
Louis  
Category 5 Hurricane  
LEAD No Lynch

Day Three Ends in 48 Hours.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

At this point I’d suspect scum are being roleblocked.

Maybe so but not by me. At least we know FRADO witnessed KY visiting ILTS yesterday.

For me, this time I tried to visit Cat 5, so ILTS having a passive isn't the problem.

3 minutes ago, Louis said:

Also @Jeod I tried to pass your gummies but it failed

I’m aware. I’m afraid I’ve never heard of a roleblock that can target a specific action. You could pass one item but not the other. Interesting.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I had a feeling I'd get the lame item. It's at 80% btw :p Louis you are so predictable :p

Ohhhohoh hah you assumed that I would give it to you first, I had a tough thought about giving to someone, but I'd figured you'd have a use for it.