I can not Login with W3D Hub Launcher

Bier87

I didn't realise we had sign-on through other platforms here. 

Did you have to create a password when you entered here through Twitter?  If not then I don't think an actual account has been created for you here.  See if you can change your password (on this forum, not Twitter) when you are logged in via Twitter.

The W3Dhub launcher likely only looks at the W3Dhub registration database, not Twitter's.  It would be possible to use Twitter APIs to do it, but I suspect it would be nastily complicated and potentially open more things up for abuse.

Edited by Veyrdite

8 hours ago, Dghelneshi said:

You do not need a login to join a server. The launcher login is mostly for staff members to get access to test builds.

With the sole exception of ECW, which does require a login to join even with the release build.

Right now the launcher does not support logging in with a Twitter, Facebook, etc account. I believe if you've already signed in with such an account you should be able to also setup a password for the w3dhub forum account that gets created on your behalf when you sign in using an external service.

In the future we may support other login methods in the launcher but it's not on the immediate roadmap and would need a fair bit of reworking in some areas of the code and backend logic.