interim apex server

I tried to play on interim apex server popup told me its a standalone serv. go to w3dhub.com and install w3dhub so I did all that and still cannot play on interim apex server the the join server button  is white and join server is grayed out..

So how do I join the interim apex server?

• 4 weeks later...

This seems to be the problem I'm having as well.

On 7/19/2020 at 5:12 PM, danpaul88 said:

You'll need to install interim Apex from the games tab before you can play it 👍

Can I just move the entire folder in there? Do I have to move my entire games folder there too?

From my experience, uninstalling the previous install and then installing the  W3Dhub launcher and installing through the Interrim Apex tab section worked for me.

If you have custom settings I could understand wanting to transfer over the files.

I hope this answer helped 

On 8/14/2020 at 5:21 PM, Raptor29aa said:

From my experience, uninstalling the previous install and then installing the  W3Dhub launcher and installing through the Interrim Apex tab section worked for me.

If you have custom settings I could understand wanting to transfer over the files.

I hope this answer helped 

Thank you for your quick response, I have uninstalled & installed Interim Apex like you said & the button is no longer greyed out & I can successfully join the server again! :D