Gaming timetable / scheulde

mrfry

Hello!

Since I saw a lot of people joining and leaving the game when nobody is playing to see if somebody is online, or typing !pl/!gi a lot on discord, so I decided I'll try something to help

I have created a timetable/schedule on my website, where you can input your nick, and hours you will be available, and also see everybody who did the same. The timetable handles time zones, what you see is converted to your timezone, so you don't have to do the math.

Here it is! ---

I hope it will help bring more people together for bigger games, and will make things more organized.

Please contact me if something is not working, or you would like to change the behavior/look of something. I can also add timetables for any other game. Contact me here, on on discord (@mrfry). It wasn't really tested, but seems to be working fine. If something is not working, or timezone calculations seem to be off, again, please contact me. Will share gitlab repository if someone needs it.

Thank you & have fun!

Edit: website no longer works, because of months of inactivity

Edited by mrfry
website down