W3D Launcher won't run

carnagehunts

5 hours ago, carnagehunts said:

Have net code and up to date win 10 and launcher will not go past error reporting step. I downloaded latest patch 2 version. I have reinstalled various times and changed compatibility and won't run.

Same issue, I only get the following window whenever  I run the launcher:

https://imgshare.io/images/2020/08/12/afbeelding.png

No matter what I click on the window, nothing happens.

I've tried even installing it into the renegade game folder to see if that has any effect but the launcher doesn't want to get passed the error reporting step. I have it even excluded from AV and I verified in task manager the program W3D is read but as soon as it goes into process it crashes within 1 second. I would post an error document but since the launcher doesn't reach the main menu it doesn't create the documents folder.

35 minutes ago, carnagehunts said:

.net runtime event 1026 I think it could be the latest .net framework maybe isn't compatible with the launcher?

Application: W3D Hub Launcher.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
event 1026

Faulting application name: W3D Hub Launcher.exe, version: 0.11.2.0, time stamp: 0xf4c960d8
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.388, time stamp: 0x3cc24707
Exception code: 0xe0434352
event 1000

I uninstalled net frame 4.8 and using 4.7 and not working at all. Still the same errors. Windows 10 dev mode build 2004 framework 4.7-4.8.

On 8/12/2020 at 9:42 PM, David said:

Same issue, I only get the following window whenever  I run the launcher:

https://imgshare.io/images/2020/08/12/afbeelding.png

No matter what I click on the window, nothing happens.

Screenshot doesn't work. I get the enable automatic error reporting window. No matter wether I click the enable or disable automatic reporting, nothing happens. Launcher doesn't run.