Soo... bags or something a little bit...

shoverno2

Well...

Firstly, comanchi losing stealth

Screenshot_17.thumb.png.3c934fb5a741eb25096790228dc085c1.png

And microwave... bulled alot)

Low range, low armor/health, low damage, slow shot per second+wait until it blasts... at all, lowes dps

Screenshot_19.thumb.png.687f6fda822e0aaff33049567f2b7153.png

i think it need HUGE buff or something...

with Buratino... damage so low... And not enough even for anti infantry...

I always imagined the blackhand commanche  would’ve have a chem/flame thrower (Nothing cooler than uncloaking and burning stuff from a  helicopter :c00l: )

but yea I agree the microwave tank needs more armor or lesser price tag. 

On 8/19/2020 at 3:45 AM, Raptor29aa said:

I always imagined the blackhand commanche  would’ve have a chem/flame thrower (Nothing cooler than uncloaking and burning stuff from a  helicopter :c00l: )

but yea I agree the microwave tank needs more armor or lesser price tag. 

Less prise?!... It's literally useless... It's need more firepower or... A little bit enhanced effect...

Really emp...

On 8/20/2020 at 5:32 PM, TemporaryName said:

tbh i dont like new comanche, its useless for me in current form:|
microwave tank exists only to disable damaged enemy tanks and eject driver (for disruptor rush for example) its not supposed to damage tanks

But it disable vehicles at really low health, when even one rocket with HUGE RANGE(Yep, microwave tank having so low range...) can destroy that...

And even now it gets nerfed for nothing

Did you tested this veh nowdays?..

and yeah, I would like to see Comanche invisible again...

Edited by shoverno2

How about we stop making so many f--king changes? One person bitches and it get changed. I agree if something is way OP for sure but just tweak it slowly. I think the game play was fine 6 months ago.

• Commanchi is not stealth
  • Ezeks & Phase tanks are nerfed. Phase is fucking usless
  • There are only a handful of tanks people use these days. T62, 1800 Mammy and now the one that turns into a tree, sorry forget name.
  • Most characters are useless. You can get a free character and own a 1000 sniper etc.
  • Last but not least ban the hacker and maybe people will come back............................ dont ask me who because you fucking know who

No wonder the server is dead these day....

I didnt test it properly yet but im pretty sure troll called "dumb" or something like that who bitching all the time about every single thing can write an essay about it lol
ok that was unnecessary

@Kickmofoserver is very active in last days but probably not in Australia time zone when you can play.
I have no idea who is that misterious hacker

@Kickmofo I think the gameplay is definitely getting better, not worse. There is always going to be some adjustments needed in every patch. That's the nature of the game. The meta seems to be constantly evolving. More vehicles, infantry units, and weapons are becoming viable now.

On 8/26/2020 at 7:42 PM, Kickmofo said:

No wonder the server is dead these day....

The server is hardly dead. In fact, its been very active recently. Today, we had quite a large population that was retained for many matches. Starting from 10:46 AM (EST), all the way to the end at around 6:00 PM (EST), we had more than 8 players on the server. The largest amount of traffic came in at around 11:45 AM (EST) to about 4:00 PM (EST). One match had 28 players! It even went up to 29 at one point. This week and last week had a very active player-base.

Commanchi is not stealth

Yeah. I don't use the Comanche at all, but I can tell that its use has dropped to about 0%. Perhaps there is a better way of balancing the Comanche.

Ezeks & Phase tanks are nerfed. Phase is fucking usless

The Ezekiel got buffed again. It's frontal armor is definitely more powerful than the previous patch. Maybe a bit too much. It can go toe-to-toe with the Mammoth, AMX-30, Abrams, Challenger 2, and pretty much any GDI Main Battle Tank and win. The Phase Tank feels more powerful against Structures and Aircraft,  but not so much against heavy vehicles. The lack of range definitely hurts it more.

Most characters are useless. You can get a free character and own a 1000 sniper etc.

More characters have become viable. Just on Classic_Facility alone, players were using a very large amount of the Infantry Units on the roster. The majority of the units were being used.

I'm not sure what is being said in the second statement. Are you referring to the GDI Sharpshooter/Nod Sharpshooter being able to kill a Sakura/Havoc?

It's fairly tricky to do. First, you have to land the headshot. You have to hope that the Sakura/Havoc is standing still, or is predictable with their ADADAD, or running in a straight line. There is a significant amount of travel time when it comes to the Sharpshooter Rifle, giving the Sakura/Havoc enough time to get into cover or dodge. A good player still has a tricky time trying to kill a slightly below-average skill-level Sakura/Havoc. It comes down to a Hitscan vs Non-hitscan battle. The player with the Hitscan weapon will most likely win that engagement. I've always seen the Sharpshooter as a Counter-sniping unit. The suppressed weapon doesn't have a tracer, and has a decent fire rate. The accuracy is RNG-dependent in many cases, though.

There are only a handful of tanks people use these days. T62, 1800 Mammy and now the one that turns into a tree, sorry forget name.

The SU-122, Tick Tank, Pendekar, T-55/54, Infrared, Tortoise, Challenger, Patton, AMX-30, and many others have seen a great deal of use recently. Missile vehicles have seen greater use than before. The Mirage Tank can disguise itself as a tree. I'll admit, I haven't used the Tick Tank nearly as much as before, but that's because I've been enjoying the SU-122 so much.

Down below, I've included a video that I made recently about the SU-122, if you are interested.

Last but not least ban the hacker and maybe people will come back............................ dont ask me who because you fucking know who

Who is hacking in the server?

17 minutes ago, TemporaryName said:

@ shoverno2всего за 1250 $ у вас есть машина, которая может катапультировать водителя и выводить из строя вражеский танк на 20 секунд при таком здоровье с расстояния на картинке

---Ru---
думаю если бы он был более живучий он был бы хоть как то полезен 
---En---
I think if he had more survivability he would be at least somehow useful

14 hours ago, TemporaryName said:

damage against infantry is pretty good, 2-3 bodyshots and 1 headshot to kill 1000$ character.

What I meant was lessen the damage increase the projectile size. (Last I checked it was a tiny point). A small electric bolt on a small moving target can be rather tricky, add in the slow reload and missing becomes unnerving.