APB 3.5.0.x Changelog

6 hours ago, ChopBam said:

• New sneak indicator is on the HUD, next to the radar compass. When you are visible on radar to opponents, it gets muted. When you hold still and are "sneaking," or invisible on radar, it becomes mostly opaque.
    image.png

Sweet Less Dieing! Because a rush is less fun with the coil continuously zapping.

image.thumb.png.f60f212ea6d391f551fbaf0a75e349ab.png

Patches won't generally be this frequent, but we wanted to get things smoothed over for the planned games today. Thanks for your patience folks!

Hotfix 3.5.0.2

MapsBonsai

• Fixed misplaced swimming plane. Now the Soviet missile silo basement can be accessed properly.

Guard Duty

• Fixed a hole in the ground behind the Soviet War Factory.
  • Players who manage to hop the blockers at the two hills near the Soviet base will be rewarded with death.

6 minutes ago, Anon_Kat said:

How does sneaking work again?

If you hold still for 1 second, your blip falls off your opponent's radar compass. If you shoot or move, you will become visible again. Prior to 3.5's release, players could crouch walk to stay hidden on radar, and it proved to be an abusable mechanic, making it impossible to find attackers in one's own base. In any event, the new indicator is intended to give players feedback on whether they are currently off-radar or not.

Hmm, so I was installing the update yesterday and noticed it was several GB. The launcher does get rid of the files from the previous version, right? If not, is there somewhere I can go to clean up old files?

Edited by delta

1 hour ago, delta said:

Hmm, so I was installing the update yesterday and noticed it was several GB. The launcher does get rid of the files from the previous version, right? If not, is there somewhere I can go to clean up old files?

There is a settings page on the launcher (accessible by using the button on the top right of the application) lets you select a package cache folder, or you could use it to locate and clear out the default one.