Scripts 4.7 is now available

jonwil

11 hours ago, jonwil said:

Added bot logic written by Moonsense715.

New scripts and fixes to existing scripts by Moonsense715.

New scripts and fixes to existing scripts by dblaney.

New scripts and fixes to existing scripts by jonwil.

Add new console command botcount to let you turn on the bot logic and set how many bots you want (and optionally add them all to one team)

^ This has potential (laughs fiendishly)

-more than half my teams leaves... *activating skynet*

• 4 months later...

Hi there. New here, though not new to Renegade.

I downloaded TT Scripts 4.7. When I attempt to install, it leads me to a

"Scripts.dll 4.7 installer: Installation Folder" headed box.  It says setup will install in the following folder. No folder is selected.

Then it suggest that if I want to install into a different folder, then please select "Browse" to do so. Then it prompts me to select Next to continue.

I cannot find a folder to install to. There isn't any selectable folder in my "Browse" option to select. Is there something I should type in? Thanks.

Corey

3 hours ago, Potter31 said:

Hi there. New here, though not new to Renegade.

I downloaded TT Scripts 4.7. When I attempt to install, it leads me to a

"Scripts.dll 4.7 installer: Installation Folder" headed box.  It says setup will install in the following folder. No folder is selected.

Then it suggest that if I want to install into a different folder, then please select "Browse" to do so. Then it prompts me to select Next to continue.

I cannot find a folder to install to. There isn't any selectable folder in my "Browse" option to select. Is there something I should type in? Thanks.

Corey

Hi and welcome to the community!

Scripts4.7 relies on a valid Renegade installation folder to work. So if you point it to a valid Renegade game folder, it should give you the option to install it.

Generally if it doesn't find a path automatically, it means that it cannot find where your game is installed to.

Hope this helps!

• 2 months later...

Hi, I was trying to follow the directions on https://cncnet.org/renegade to install and run Command and Conquer Renegade. I downloaded the game via EA Origin, and while trying to run the installer for the Script, it asks me where to put it. I am running Windows 10, and the only video I have found on YouTube was one where it referenced installing to the Westwood Folder, which I do not have.

Allord, here's what I got from the Discord.

Jeod — Yesterday at 9:16 PM
Sounds like he’s looking for the default Renegade folder path for origin (which would be Origin Games\Renegade). @FRAYDO be a hero and tell him. :v

Hope that helps! If not, feel free to stop by #tech-support in our Discord server and our gurus can help you there too.