Enough

LiMaDo

Ok guys... For those who attack  ElySpain and me for being on the same team, can u stop please? We want to play quietly, without disturbing anyone. And IS NOT team stack.. we are NOT PRO PLAYERS, we just communicate well, our english sucks and we like to work as a team. We lost a lot of games stop thinking that we are the best players there .. And sorry for my english lol

15 minutes ago, LiMaDo said:

we dont want to create problems with anyone, just enjoy the game

Toxic players will be toxic and they'll just find any excuse they can to get rid of you. Just ignore their temper tantrums and keep playing. I may not agree with the backing out and doing !swap tactic, but it's not against the rules yet. It certainly does not excuse players for being toxic.

lol you are 100x more lame than I thought LiMaDo. collecting screenshots against me for long months to upload in forum lmao d2xfr39-3e4f16f6-b809-4e9d-8d21-853580cd

5 hours ago, LiMaDo said:

we dont want to create problems with anyone, just enjoy the game

you regularly abuse glitch by intentional leave the game, swap and rejoin to make uneven teams. its against rules. remember that.

On 10/7/2020 at 3:37 AM, TemporaryName said:

:smug:

It was not my intention to come to this, I know it is a cowardly way of fixing things, but I try to ask for things with respect and you respond sarcastically, changing teams legally or illegally you always have a problem, I wonder, why always us ? I see that many change teams but the problem is always with us. And yes, I collected those screenshots for months, from May to this day you continue with the same, ufff. We asked you many times to stop, it is obvious that one day we were going to get tired, right?

I’ve messaged Kaskins about it and he’s on the fence about punishing players who do this. Notably, there was a !squad function that allowed players to always be on the same team but it got removed because every single game would be 6 god tier players against people who do nothing but repair and use a harvester.

I will always do my best to balance the teams as the most important thing to me is giving the other team a fighting chance. No one wants to play what’s essentially a 7 v 2 (in a 10 v 10 game). Yes there is a game here and there that’s a steamroller but this is generally what I try to do. But I do understand the importance of having fun in a game with your mates.

Therefor, I ask that if you want to go to the other team you use the !swap command instead of leaving and joining which I’m assuming is what’s happening here. I personally won’t punish honestly if you do abuse the leave and join since it’s not a rule yet... but if and when it starts to become a problem (As team balance has already) because people are leaving due to stacked teams, then expect to be balanced first to the other team by me when people leave. Along with Kaskins getting fed up/making a decision, punishing players with !ftc or !24hrbans if evading.

Just use !swap @LiMaDo @ElySpain.

I respect your point of view, Threve, but I'm not talking about in-game experience, I'm talking about communication. What I do with ElySpain, I could not do it with you or rozpieldalator, because we would not understand each other. What we do is called Teamwork, this is the essential in this game, I know that there are some new players (few), but what if there are many people who do not listen, that's why I do the rejoin thing and I will continue doing it because nobody else listens to us. watch this latest game where Nod crushes us with his teamwork. Anyone can beat a great team (as you say) If the members of the other team are willing to listen to the plans 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=739oCTrSoPQ        you just need to see the end

i

Many in the game change teams, I don't want to name names because I've been playing for many years and when I say a lot it's from the beginning. If a certain character had not complained about the squads there would not be this problem that is only with Limado And with me ..... not with others who change to play together ok. I have captures of many swaps from other players ok. So many years playing and there have been problems and disagreements but the behavior of one in particular as a moderator is undoubtedly epic. Insults and the rules are invented in his favor, when he does not like the map he removes it, when the rest wants to remove it and we start a vote, he deactivates it and leaves the map. Anyway, if I take a punishment, the most fair thing is that this moderator is also punished.
I think that at this point I don't even have to say who he is, but in case there is any doubt ROZPIERDALATOR.
👍
There are days that I don't even feel like playing on that server because of his bad treatment together with his two friends who insult us, that's fine .....
Edited by ElySpain

11 hours ago, TemporaryName said:

lol you are 100x more lame than I thought LiMaDo. collecting screenshots against me for long months to upload in forum lmao d2xfr39-3e4f16f6-b809-4e9d-8d21-853580cd

you regularly abuse glitch by intentional leave the game, swap and rejoin to make uneven teams. its against rules. remember that.

How little education you have and what a child you are.

@Threvewhen @LiMaDo cant be in the same team together with @ElySpain by using this unfair glitch:

[Host: ElySpain has requested to change teams. If you are on team Nod, and wish to switch to team GDI, type "!rtc".
19:20:57] 18<ikmapsbot18> 11LiMaDo left the game from team 04Nod
[19:20:57] 18<ikmapsbot18> 14Host: ElySpain has changed teams to balance the number of players.
[19:21:17] 18<ikmapsbot18> 14Host: LiMaDo (ID: 7) requested to join server.
[19:21:19] 18<ikmapsbot18> 11LiMaDo joined the game on team 04Nod

he PM players from enemy team and for all this time (critical minutes at the beginning) he just siting in base, doing nothing and waiting for an opportunity. then he swap with all his money and donate enemy team.
they choose better team depending on the map, players and situation.
example here:

https://youtu.be/Hr07Qw9wldE?t=3503

3 minutes ago, TemporaryName said:

@Threvewhen @LiMaDo cant be in the same team together with @ElySpain by using this unfair glitch:

he PM players from enemy team and for all this time (critical minutes at the beginning) he just siting in base, doing nothing and waiting for an opportunity. then he swap with all his money and donate enemy team.
they choose better team depending on the map, players and situation.
example here:

https://youtu.be/Hr07Qw9wldE?t=3503

We really get past you, put whatever you want, we are not denying it, we want to play together for something, we are friends, yes, friends, not what you tell us, in short, we are going to put your insults aside and if we do not retire together we will in mpf ... but I think that getting like you do because we play well as a team is already jealous and envious, leave us alone friend.

@ElySpainlol stop acting like a victim. the only victim is unaware average player who doesnt know what exactly happened: how he lost main buildings so fast, why he losing so bad, why his team immediately rage quitted and why server is empty after that round.
he isnt aware that the answer is just super close cooperation 2 (or sometimes 3-4) hardcore players who cut their teeth on Imperial Age

1 hour ago, LiMaDo said:

What we do is called Teamwork, this is the essential in this game, I know that there are some new players (few), but what if there are many people who do not listen.

I've led 6 random people out of 10 to do rushes to end a game with mammoth tanks, T-62's or flame tanks. I am not saying you can't use teamwork with each other, but stop abusing the !swap command by leaving or telling other players to leave. Simply type !swap and wait for someone to swap.

1 hour ago, LiMaDo said:

Anyone can beat a great team (as you say) If the members of the other team are willing to listen to the plans.

Then start to learn how to work with others on your team. Everyone is different and good at different things along with skill level. Effectively decide who should repair, who should provide support and who should constitute the main rush as a result of taking command with your team or organizing something.

1 hour ago, LiMaDo said:

of course you can ban me if you want, because of the rejoin. I don't have a problem with that.

It's not my intention to. Believe it or not I really don't care if you guys are on the same team. It's the fact that people leave the game after you and ElySpain abuse the !swap command to get on the same team unfairly. If you use !swap and someone swaps with you the way it was meant to be, I don't have a problem with it.

1 hour ago, LiMaDo said:

I will continue doing it because nobody else listens to us.

Type !swap and wait for someone to swap. Stop abusing it or I will start to !ftc you.

1 hour ago, ElySpain said:

Leave us alone friend.

@Kaskins or @dblaney1 is in charge of moderator discipline as they are admins. 

19 minutes ago, TemporaryName said:

@ElySpainlol stop acting like a victim. the only victim is unaware average player who doesnt know what exactly happened: how he lost main buildings so fast, why he losing so bad, why his team immediately rage quitted and why server is empty after that round.
he isnt aware that the answer is just super close cooperation 2 (or sometimes 3-4) hardcore players who cut their teeth on Imperial Age

You look bad, really bad you have no class, who is attacking you, I already said what you are and how you behave, learn to accept your mistakes and stop accusing others of your gaffes, which are numerous and mkadura that to my mke you speak with respect not like a girl ok, it is clear to you.

and here want change all people (with swap).... and team is balance. 

Captura de pantalla (14).png

how much more are you gonna put us on a pedestal? I told you they are leaving because they don't work as a team, we don't play as gods, we play as a team, if we change our names I bet nobody would say anything, it's not because of the command, it's just because of our names. We play at the same level as them

Filing is one of the best games, what happens is that you are envious of him ... I find it very funny when he changes nicknames and plays and you without knowing what he wants is filed (sorry but it makes me laugh) help him, donate and They play like a great team, now what is the problem? Limado and Elyspain (nicks) ....

lets make it clear: im NOT against teamwork, cooperation, voice chat or anything like that.
im only against idea of creating permanent big squad of hardcore players using microphones and close cooperation versus unorganized random casual players from all over the world with different skill using only text teamchat