Enough

LiMaDo

For my part, I never said that you were against teamwork, and it's not a big team as you say . I'm saying that anyone can work as a team like us (or ask for help like we usually do), but some don't listen. and they are players that we always see and they end up getting angry with us for working as a team and they end up leaving the game. today we lost many games due to constant teamwork. and the ranking does not matter if a team knows how to listen. And a question for you roz, will you keep insulting us for wanting to be on the same team? that was one of the points of this topic

Looks like loophole abuse since !squad was removed. True harbingers of teamwork such as Silverlight learn to work with multiple players and aren't dependent on a single player. What you're both doing is unhealthy for yourselves and the rest of the community. The fact that this thread exists in the first place should tell you everything you need to know to make a change.

5 hours ago, Jeod said:

Looks like loophole abuse since !squad was removed. True harbingers of teamwork such as Silverlight learn to work with multiple players and aren't dependent on a single player. What you're both doing is unhealthy for yourselves and the rest of the community. The fact that this thread exists in the first place should tell you everything you need to know to make a change.

I respect your opinion as they should respect the fact that two people want to play together I do not see abuse anywhere and we are deviating from the subject that is the continuous daily harassment and insults to which they subject us and we ask that they end.  I will make sure that we always touch us in one way or another to play together and always legally, so do not worry (so far we have never broken any rules). What I will never tolerate is that on the part of a person and less of a Mod "TemporaryName" is that they insult me and Limado in general and in private and do not say things with shitty Spaniards and more ..... I do not tolerate the abuse of power, I hope now if it has become clear why we are upset.

Edited by ElySpain

24 minutes ago, ElySpain said:

It is our problem if we touch together or not, I will make sure that we always touch us in one way or another together and always legally, so do not worry

Featured_31-Recruiter-Memes-Thatll-Make-

There are few threads going on here in parallel. The first one is swapping/team changing. As far as W3D server moderation goes, the rules are as follows:

1. Team stacking is not illegal.
  2. Swapping with another player is not illegal.
  3. Leaving and rejoining to switch teams IS illegal.
  4. Idling in your base for long periods, waiting for a swap CAN be classified as team hampering if done often or long enough, although i don't think 5 minutes in a 105 minute match is too significant.

Ely, Limado, you are welcome to swap around to play the same team if it's by the use of !swap command. I understand it is frustrating to have a limited time per day to play with your friends, and then land on opposite sides. But these are the rules we all follow to keep the games balanced and fun to all players involved. To illustrate how telling someone to leave so you can then "balance the teams" affects the player experience, take this scenario:

• There are 9 players in game, 4v5
  • Over a number of games, everyone should be on the 4 side as many times as on the 5 side. While it sucks, it sucks for everyone the same.
  • You two split at match start, one on each team.
  • You tell a person on the 4 side to leave, and rejoin, while swapping over.
  • Now it's 5v4, where the players who RNGd the 5 side get punished by you gaming the shuffling script.
  • The guy who left and both of you essentially cheat the system to be on the 5 side.

Over a number of games this gets frustrating and pretty bad mannered towards the other players. It's uncool, and that's why it's against the rules. Nobody wants to play outnumbered because Limado or Ely happened to land on their team at start. You need to learn that sometimes you have to play against each other. :tea:

The other issue is harassment over PMs. This has to stop.

1 hour ago, Voe said:

Featured_31-Recruiter-Memes-Thatll-Make-

There are few threads going on here in parallel. The first one is swapping/team changing. As far as W3D server moderation goes, the rules are as follows:

1. Team stacking is not illegal.
  2. Swapping with another player is not illegal.
  3. Leaving and rejoining to switch teams IS illegal.
  4. Idling in your base for long periods, waiting for a swap CAN be classified as team hampering if done often or long enough, although i don't think 5 minutes in a 105 minute match is too significant.

Ely, Limado, you are welcome to swap around to play the same team if it's by the use of !swap command. I understand it is frustrating to have a limited time per day to play with your friends, and then land on opposite sides. But these are the rules we all follow to keep the games balanced and fun to all players involved. To illustrate how telling someone to leave so you can then "balance the teams" affects the player experience, take this scenario:

• There are 9 players in game, 4v5
  • Over a number of games, everyone should be on the 4 side as many times as on the 5 side. While it sucks, it sucks for everyone the same.
  • You two split at match start, one on each team.
  • You tell a person on the 4 side to leave, and rejoin, while swapping over.
  • Now it's 5v4, where the players who RNGd the 5 side get punished by you gaming the shuffling script.
  • The guy who left and both of you essentially cheat the system to be on the 5 side.

Over a number of games this gets frustrating and pretty bad mannered towards the other players. It's uncool, and that's why it's against the rules. Nobody wants to play outnumbered because Limado or Ely happened to land on their team at start. You need to learn that sometimes you have to play against each other. :tea:

The other issue is harassment over PMs. This has to stop.

It seems great to me, we did not know that going out and letting the other in is illegal, ok, that's new. NOW AS I TELL YOU THAT WE ARE INSULTED, don't tell me stories that are faced with that? wait, I'll tell you NOTHING ...
Since you are not helping us, stop saying more than we already know and thanks for the help, which is none, so in my respect the insult or exchange of unpleasant words is legal, am I wrong? Or are you going to change the subject again?

Ideally, roz being a mod would have brought the swap abuse problem to the mod team he is a part of instead of taking matters into his own hands. But, I feel the phrase "you get what you deserve" can be applied. My two cents: roz will be roz as roz has been the past few years with zero noticeable changes to behavior. The part of the matter in your control is your tendency to abuse the swap feature and rebalance teams to your liking, which if continued will obviously lead to your reputation being sullied as it already has been, as well as the IA server being periodically emptied due to players not wanting to be a part of your "friend time". The latter is going to become an IA staff & leadership issue eventually. Simply put, if you care at all about the well-being of the game you two enjoy, you'll stop contributing to this problem you've created.

1 hour ago, Voe said:

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Ideally, roz being a mod would have brought the swap abuse problem to the mod team he is a part of instead of taking matters into his own hands. But, I feel the phrase "you get what you deserve" can be applied. My two cents: roz will be roz as roz has been the past few years with zero noticeable changes to behavior. The part of the matter in your control is your tendency to abuse the swap feature and rebalance teams to your liking, which if continued will obviously lead to your reputation being sullied as it already has been, as well as the IA server being periodically emptied due to players not wanting to be a part of your "friend time". The latter is going to become an IA staff & leadership issue eventually. Simply put, if you care at all about the well-being of the game you two enjoy, you'll stop contributing to this problem you've created.

make no mistake, the problem has been created by us, what you are telling me, I don't care. but roz as a mod you have to know how to speak things not to be insulting if you understand ...
No, yes, if I speak and are you laughing too, or don't you want to understand it?

On 10/6/2020 at 9:22 PM, LiMaDo said:

Ok guys... For those who attack  ElySpain and me for being on the same team, can u stop please? We want to play quietly, without disturbing anyone. And IS NOT team stack.. we are NOT PRO PLAYERS, we just communicate well, our english sucks and we like to work as a team. We lost a lot of games stop thinking that we are the best players there .. And sorry for my english lol

This is the problem: daily harassment by a mod and they are asked to stop and you to something else. This is useless, look or bother to answer more because I'm not going to read you. END
if roz insult me me too.

Will you stop putting us on a pedestal please? saying that because of us the teams are in level differences, stop saying that we empty the server, some see you saw it with your own eyes? very few times they leave the server. and it's just 2 or 3, please don't overdo it.

After careful consideration and reading the posts, I will say this.

Sometimes you are on a team with paste eaters (example a guy that shoots at a nuke beacon for 30 seconds... yes this happened last  Wednesday). But that’s the coin toss. Whenever someone interferes with that system, then it must be decided is it balanced/fair? Swapping with someone who is willing keeps balance and is fair, but changing the team count isn’t. (Luck keeps a game interesting)

As far as skill gaps go, I have learned a lot over time playing with skilled players. I’ve also taught unskilled players tips and tricks. 

What I am trying to say is does every player have this ability? And Is it fair to all in game? 

PS (I am still willing to give out my sapper and pioneer tips and tricks)

Lags will put all your skill into shit anyway. No matter how skilled you are. For example you run away from a sniper projectile and you see how he shoot ramjet in 1.5 meters away of you, and in the same moment game move you back in these 1.5 meters and you dead. Fuck this talks about skills and "skilly weapons" and "skilly gameplay".

Make sticky bombs great again.

24 minutes ago, fgd56 said:

Lags will put all your skill into shit anyway. No matter how skilled you are. For example you run away from a sniper projectile and you see how he shoot ramjet in 1.5 meters away of you, and in the same moment game move you back in these 1.5 meters and you dead. Fuck this talks about skills and "skilly weapons" and "skilly gameplay".

Make sticky bombs great again.

Unfortunately that's endemic with a lot of games. US Players will definitely have an advantage over EU Players, OCE Players, SEA Players, etc., because the server is on the east coast of the United States.

With that being said, skill is still the major deciding factor in the outcome of a battle.

Sticky bombs are already good. Wut.

Edited by Guard55
Forgot to mention the server being on US East.