[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

On 10/27/2020 at 1:11 PM, Jeod said:

I'll still let them in, sure, but any more than two more players would delay the start date.

Oh good, now that more ppl have joined and the game is delayed, I can procrastinate further on sending you my role. 😊

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

Oh good, now that more people have joined and the game is delayed, I can procrastinate further on sending you my role. 😊

I can no longer guarantee a Nov 6 start date, but I'll do my best to make it work. Until I can definitively say I need more time, it'll be on time.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

I can no longer guarantee a Nov 6 start date, but I'll do my best to make it work. Until I can definitively say I need more time, it'll be on time.

Take your time. I am not religious about this. :D 

17 hours ago, Jeod said:

@iLikeToSnipe, @Mojoman and @ChopBam, I'd like your requests today por favor so I can make some progress. I can't work on this during the weekday this next week since I'll be at the office.

Ohey. Well it's still "today" on pacific time, soooooo....

Somewhat random, just two days ago everyone’s profile pics were showing on their posts. Now they’re not so I can’t tell which posts belong to anyone. I’ve been using my phone the entire time, tried requesting desktop, and a different browser but neither seem to fix it. Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, Anon_Kat said:

How do i change my frorum theme?

Very bottom of the screen as far as you can scroll down, it'll have an button labeled Theme below the Facebook icon, which you can hit and switch it over to the default theme. The two other options are both bugged right now.

4 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Oh btw, I’ll almost never be on during the day for more than my break at work. Just wanted to get that out of the way. So I’ll mostly be on around 11pm-5am -6GMT

##vote Irish.

Hehe a clean and easy kill for scum.