[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Ironically the test could have just happened if Shade would have just done it instead of bloviating like he always does.

Assuming it's an action or something?

Or I could be making everything up, and iLTS is panicking over nothing. :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

Or maybe I'm being over dramatic to see how players respond, and it's a far simpler experiment than they realize.

Honestly that's always a possibility and if so I have to actually apologize because that's a legit strategy, just not one I'd generally put past you to try.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, it's not the best move, but at the same time, he does this all the time, so on a scale of things I'd still probably rank ILTS a bit below Shade, but I'm sure Shade will do his damndest to rectify that soon.

To be fair, I'm still trying to find a target for my experiment, since iLTS is probably panic venting as a non-town role.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

Ah well, either way I'm happy with D1 so far. It's been active.

Ye, this is a lot better than we generally do, we have a lot to talk about, and we didn't even need Cat 5's help stirring the pot!

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, I'm still trying to find a target for my experiment, since iLTS is probably panic venting as a non-town role.

I've had enough actions used on me for one day, fam.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Ye, this is a lot better than we generally do, we have a lot to talk about, and we didn't even need Cat 5's help stirring the pot!

I've had enough actions used on me for one day, fam.

I never said it was a day action. :v

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

A bit random but important to mention. If anyone wants to come over tonight, go on ahead. It’ll be fun, confusing, and possibly won’t go the way you expect but overall everyone will have a good time.

Hmmmm.