[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Why did you even pick a fight with me I was on your side?

Probably because you're about the only player doing anything at the moment. :v

And you really haven't done anything to illustrate why you're trustworthy.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

As I've said, my D2 will be much more productive.

Also, I'll make it explicit:  Don't do your experiment on me, because it won't give the desired result, but not because I'm a baddy.  I mean, or do, if you really, really want to.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

He hasn't done anything to show he's untrustworthy either. What is he supposed to do? Throw  a 1 up item at you?

Orange has been a little vague in a few of his posts, but he's clarified on most mistakes.

Orange is lynchproof today, so anyone pushing on him raisss my suspicion. It's  a perfect set up for us to lynch him D2. Keep saying Orange is sus, target someone for NK who implicates Orange and boom.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

As I've said, my D2 will be much more productive.

Also, I'll make it explicit:  Don't do your experiment on me, because it won't give the desired result, but not because I'm a baddy.  I mean, or do, if you really, really want to.

And before anyone flips out, let me be even more explicit:  I have some passive defenses.   No, I will not explain further.  If anyone wants to visit me, though, you may still feel free to do so.  It should be safe.

9 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

So does this mean that Shade wasn't doing a gambit to bait out a scum reaction?

More like I was doing a gambit in addition to whatever else I was doing. Mostly because it was so easy to do in the situation.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Oh oh oh, please tell me why I’m suspicious Orange?

Your hints at your role make it sound similar to my role, and it would be interesting if we're both town, though in a 12 player game I suppose it's possible.  Hence reason to "investigate".

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Your hints at your role make it sound similar to my role, and it would be interesting if we're both town, though in a 12 player game I suppose it's possible.  Hence reason to "investigate".

Weird, I was thinking Choppy and I were more alike but suppose I know nothing about you aside from your weird defensive passive that sounds somewhat Ascetic