[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Weird, I was thinking Choppy and I were more alike but suppose I know nothing about you aside from your weird defensive passive that sounds somewhat Ascetic

I don't think it's really a priority at the moment, and like I said, I'm going to be a lot more forthcoming D2, and I have a feeling you will be too, so that's one reason I didn't really bring it up that much, the other reason being *some people* drawing the conversation towards them a lot as well.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I don't think it's really a priority at the moment, and like I said, I'm going to be a lot more forthcoming D2, and I have a feeling you will be too, so that's one reason I didn't really bring it up that much, the other reason being *some people* drawing the conversation towards them a lot as well.

Nah, I’m not saying nothing. Whoever visits me can keep their secrets :b

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

But what if we really do a toss up tonight and no one visits anyone?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Then we'll probably have a very boring discussion phase tomorrow...

I'm confident we're going to have discussion topics... though if everyone could actually participate, that'd be great.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

No, nothing bad will happen to you. Well depends on your definition of bad, Scum probably wouldn’t appreciate.

Well, as long as I get to perform my experiment on my intended target then I should be fine. Besides, if your role picture is accurate then, it should be very thematic what happens.

Just now, Mojoman said:

With at least a few people having passive visit actions, I feel like it's quite the gamble.

I think Choppy is only other one that said his would give you something, although he never said it was something good. Orange said his was passive defensive. I’m the only who’s assured other Townies that they’ll have a good time.

8 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I don't care what alignment Shade is, I don't want to die in this game.

It's interesting how iLTS doesn't care about Shades alignment here buttt....

5 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Eh, people need to learn to adjust their playstyle. Especially if they're town, this is a team game if you're town or mafia. I like gambits, they're pretty fun when you're the one pulling them off. But don't try to pull off a gambit for the sake of pulling off a gambit, do it for your team. And play for your team when doing it.

Here we see him talk about team play, but as Townies we don't know who each other are in the beginning only Mafia knows what side everyone's on besides the TP/ NP.  It's kind of sus that iLTS talks about not caring what team Shade is on then going on to say that being on a team is super important and that we should stick together. So my belief is, what ever team Shade is on, iLTS is on the opposing team. 

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

This post is what I keep referencing. Yeah, maybe it's a bit oblique, but let me translate it for you:  I find ILTS more scummy than Shade, and I threw in a joke about "but Shade is surely going to do something scummy in the future, you know how he is"

I do agree here with Orange that iLTS is being scummy.

3 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

And before anyone flips out, let me be even more explicit:  I have some passive defenses.   No, I will not explain further.  If anyone wants to visit me, though, you may still feel free to do so.  It should be safe.

Which leads me to believe that Orange is not scum. (Though he does usually like to play scum) Orange is the type of person to act like he knows everything and then outsmart us all and call us dumb. (tbh I don't like feeling dumb).

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

I think Choppy is only other one that said his would give you something, although he never said it was something good. Orange said his was passive defensive. I’m the only who’s assured other Townies that they’ll have a good time.

Well the actual thing(s) that I give you are mere flavor.