[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Let's make sure we're keeping our terms straight, because I also thought you were claming that the infection was a mafia ability.

More information would be necessary to make that distinction clear, so I'm going with a standard setup for what roles would have those abilities instead.

Part of the problem is it also didn't seem to work on my role, so all we know is it's a failed attempt to get me to spread an unknown virus.

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Why would the knife and the roleblock be connected though? We just established they aren't.

I think I didn’t do anything to Shade since he didn’t get a ticket. Just a heads up, so my guess is someone RB’d him while someone stabbed him. Still on pg 20, trying to catch up.

Retal, I thought my character is very original...

Side note: you think kurosensei would be proud of whoever killed him?

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I think I didn’t do anything to Shade since he didn’t get a ticket. Just a heads up, so my guess is someone RB’d him while someone stabbed him. Still on pg 20, trying to catch up.

FRAYDO was willy wonka last year :v.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Retaliation outed your role, but since you're re reading that, keep an eye on who's trying to raise a counterexample in those arguments from my original statements.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I can't get it out of my head that the only reason Shade seems unaffected is because he has some passive protection from being neutral aligned.

Care to explain your reasoning why I should be neutral aligned suddenly?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Care to explain your reasoning why I should be neutral aligned suddenly?

I wouldn't say it's sudden. The way you talked about your action as an experiment and not benefiting your subjects directly along with your response to the questions about being Frankenstein again made me suspect it D1. I haven't really pressed on it because I think overall your play has been helpful, but if the infection is TP sourced I'd also expect it to interact differently with other unaligned roles.

Interesting tidbit of information, passing items counts as visiting so if any of you are interested in the golden ticket and the wonders that come with it, feel free.

Retal, I do think you spoiled too much info and much too early especially when I already mentioned when I’d be on. *sigh*

Interesting tidbit of information, passing items counts as visiting so if any of you are interested in the golden ticket and the wonders that come with it, feel free.

Retal, I do think you spoiled too much info and much too early especially when I already mentioned when I’d be on. *sigh*

That's actually what I did. Didn't work. :colbert:

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I wouldn't say it's sudden. The way you talked about your action as an experiment and not benefiting your subjects directly along with your response to the questions about being Frankenstein again made me suspect it D1. I haven't really pressed on it because I think overall your play has been helpful, but if the infection is TP sourced I'd also expect it to interact differently with other unaligned roles.

But why do you think that would change my alignment into another neutral role?

Just now, Retaliation said:

I don't think it changed your alignment?

20 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I can't get it out of my head that the only reason Shade seems unaffected is because he has some passive protection from being neutral aligned.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Feel free to not answer this if you consider it sensitive information, but I'm wondering why you asked?

Because of my ability. It sounds like there are more immobile players than expected. If so, than my ability doesn’t help as much as I thought it would.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Because of my ability. It sounds like there are more immobile players than expected. If so, than my ability doesn’t help as much as I thought it would.

Considering what Retaliation said, I'm tempted to ask if you're a neutral aligned cult?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Considering what Retaliation said, I'm tempted to ask if you're a neutral aligned cult?

No. Although now that you mention it, turning other players into disfigured Oompa Loompa versions of themselves would be very entertaining.

Care to reply to my question now?

Just now, Retaliation said:

No I think you started the game neutral with some sort of passive to minimize losing the game to random nonsense from other power roles.

I will state I did come prepared for this game if there were a lot of power roles in it.

No. Although now that you mention it, turning other players into disfigured Oompa Loompa versions of themselves would be very entertaining.

Care to reply to my question now?

You didn't receive it, hence why I obviously knew my action failed.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Hold the phone. I have to know. Are you a hellish, disfigured version of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory?

Because if so, holy shit is that appropriate given the last time it was in Mafia.

Just now, Shade939 said:

At the moment, I'm assuming your passive role blocked me Irish, since Retaliation has an item to bypass it which I don't have.

I don’t recall Retal mentioning that he had a specific item.

I’m not sure as I did receive an item so I’m assuming items still go through my passive.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Hold the phone. I have to know. Are you a hellish, disfigured version of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory?

Because if so, holy shit is that appropriate given the last time it was in Mafia.

I wish. It’s my first game back in a year so I didn’t bother with getting too edgy with my character.