[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

KY, are you shenron or something? If so I can make a wish to make that dream a reality. Although I’d more likely just wish for Town to win.

I was wondering who got the dragon balls (they were randomly dispersed at the beginning of N1.) Yeah, wish away, man. Just beware that some things might be beyond my power.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Considering I was role blocked, and I was also slashed by something, I'd like a better description to figure out for certain what the cause of the role block was.

Anyone who visits me will receive a ticket as they are then dispensed. I am not holding onto tickets personally, the Oompa Loompas take care of that.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

So now we're back to either the infected "knife" also roleblocked, or two people, probably with opposing goals, targeted Shade.

Based on the wording, ignore Orange's opinion, and it obviously states the attack interrupted my action...

13 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Based on the wording, ignore Orange's opinion, and it obviously states the attack interrupted my action...

No

No

No

Your PM literally said the attack interrupted your action? How does that square with stuff like this

6 hours ago, Shade939 said:

I assume I might have been targeted because I stated I was going to visit a player, so they were hoping to infect me so whatever it is would spread to whoever I visited also?

where being roleblocked would defeat the point of targeting you because you were visiting a player that night? 

It would have been very nice to know that your PM suggested it roleblocked you rather than it being the ramblings of an unhinged mind.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't know, I feel like we still have something wrong regarding all of this mess. Statements are starting to not line up on all sides of the discussion.

I can at the very least point back to what I initially stated, and then you can how my ideas change based on my interactions with other players as they give me their own opinions

4 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

No

No

No

Your PM literally said the attack interrupted your action? How does that square with stuff like this

where being roleblocked would defeat the point of targeting you because you were visiting a player that night? 

It would have been very nice to know that your PM suggested it roleblocked you rather than it being the ramblings of an unhinged mind.

A simple explanation might be my assumption was incorrect about why an unknown player targeted me. It might also have failed so it roadblocked me instead of it's original actions. I honestly have no idea what all my passive protects me against or how it fully works.